|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 30th April, 2022|
|Duration: 2 Years||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Master Degree|| Location: also, Hongkong, China, India, Japan, |
New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA
ADB Scholarship 2022 for International Students | Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank is now accepting applications for the ADB Scholarship Program 2022-2023. So, this is the Asian Development Bank’s Huge Scholarship. In addition, every year, the ADB awards 300 scholarships to international students pursuing a full-time Master’s degree programme. Also, under this Scholarship Program, you can study at any of the 25 universities located in 9 countries and the ADB Japan Scholarship Program is a highly regarded scholarship programme.
Additionally, The ADB Japan Scholarship does not require an application fee. However, Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the United States are all eligible for the Scholarship. The following countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
Further, there is a wide range of academic fields available and the ADB Masters Degree Scholarships are available for a period of two years. Also, the (ADB–JSP) enrolls approximately 300 students per year. As a result, you have a better chance of receiving the ADB Scholarship. The full detailed information about the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, as well as the list of ADB Scholarship 2022 recipients, is provided below. You may also check: British Chevening Scholarships 2022
Details about ADB Scholarship
- Furthermore, every year, 300 students are awarded full scholarships through the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program.
- You have the option of studying in one of the following countries: Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the United States
- Also, each country already has its own set of universities & Each university has its own set of fields of study.
- Only two-year master’s degree programmes are available.
Financial Benefits of ADB Scholarship
So, the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is a fully funded international student scholarship programme for students wishing to study abroad and The Asian Development Bank will cover all expenses.
- Tuition costs.
- Allowance for housing.
- Additionally, Housing allowance is included in the Subsistence Allowance and Medical and accident insurance for students.
- Tickets for Economy Class Air Travel.
- Fees for Visas, Airport Taxes, and Luggage Allowance
- Also, allowance for Thesis/Research Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Fees, Postage, Communications, Binding Fees, Local Travel Costs, and Out-of-Town Accommodation.
Also check: King Abdullah University Scholarship
- Firstly, be a national of one of the ADB countries listed above.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, as well as an outstanding academic record.
- At the time of application, you must have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (following a university degree).
- At the time of application, you must be no older than 35 years old and in exceptional cases, the age limit for programmes appropriate for senior officials and managers is 45 years old.
- Accept the offer to return to your home country once the programme is completed.
List of Eligible Countries
Additionally, here is the list of countries which are eligible for ADB Scholarship programme for academic year 2022.
- Cook Islands.
- Kyrgyz Republic.
- Sri Lanka.
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
- Marshall Islands.
- Federated States of Micronesia.
- Papua New Guinea.
- Solomon Islands.
- Viet Nam.
Also check: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022.
So, the deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 varies from University to University and most of the Universities have a Deadline in April 2022. Also check: Scholarship Deadlines in March 2022
How to apply for ADB Scholarship 2022?
Finally, the Application Process is Online for the ADB Scholarship, to apply, Visit Official Website of ADB Japan Scholarship Program.
Also check: Excelsior Scholarship 2022