|Opening Date: February 15, 2021||Type: Fully Funded|
|Remaining Days: Ongoing||Category: Fulbright Scholarships 2021|
|Course Level: PhD, Masters, BS||Location: Australia|
ANU Scholarships for International and Domestic Students 2022-2023
consequently the much-anticipated ANU Scholarships have arrived and are now open for applications. thus Applications for the Australian National University Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted. This scholarship program is open to all applicants, both foreign and domestic. hence The selected students would receive 600 scholarships.
equally important ANU postgraduate grants are available for Masters and PhD programs in 2022. additionally The Australian National University (ANU) is well-known around the world, and there is no doubt that it ranks among the best universities in the world. therefore This draws students from all over the world to come and study there.
The ANU Australian Scholarship Master’s Degree will last for two years, while the Doctoral Degree will last for four years. further Australia is the third most popular study abroad destination for international students. The Most Prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 were also revealed by the Australian government.
therefore International students from any country who are currently residing in or outside of Australia are eligible to apply for the ANU scholarship. hence The aim of this Australian scholarship is to attract highly talented and like-minded students to the Australian National University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. so For the academic year 2021, the ANU is offering 200 foreign scholarships in Australia. in addition The Australian National University provides funding for the scholarship. also The prize money varies between $15,000 and $25,000.
additionally all academic fields/majors are available at the ANU University. therefore International students may pursue Master’s Degree and PhD programs in a variety of fields. besides Programs leading to a degree. moreover The Scholarship is funded by the Australian Government. so Scholarship from the Australian Government for Research.
Details about Australia National University Scholarships (ANU)
There’s no need to be concerned about your profession or major because Master’s and PhD degree programs offer a broader variety of academic fields (study options). Courses at the Australian National University cover a wide variety of topics, so you just need to find what you’re looking for. The Master’s and PhD programs will last two years and four years, respectively. The following are more information about this scholarship:
Accordingly the 600 Australian National University Scholarships 2021-2022 are now open for applications. therefore the Australian National University (ANU) is offering 600 fully funded ANU scholarships to international and domestic students wishing to pursue master’s and doctoral degree programs. as well this is the highest-rated scholarship in the world. moreover ANU stands for Australian National University. so Canberra, Australia’s capital, is home to ANU.
- Australia National University (ANU)
- Masters by Research (MS)
- PHD by Research
No. of Scholarships:
ANU Scholarship Value:
- Ranges from $15,000 to $25,000
The following categories will be used to allocate the scholarships.
1) International Undergraduate Students
- No. of Awards: 25 | Scholarship Value: $25000
2) International Postgraduate Students
- No. of Awards: 75 | Scholarship Value: $15000
3) International Students from the South East Asia Region
- No. of Awards: 30 | Scholarship Value: $25,000
4) International Students from the South Asia Region
- No. of Awards: 50 | Scholarship Value: $25,000
4) International Students from the Middle East and Africa Region
- No. of Awards: 10 | Scholarship Value: $25000
5) Awards are for those who completed have international Baccalaureate (IB)
- No. of Awards: 10 | Scholarship Value: $25000
Courses Available at ANU
- Arts & Social Sciences.
- College of Asia and Pacific.
- Business and Economics.
- Engineering & Computer Science.
- College of Science.
Benefits and Eligibility Criteria of ANU Scholarships
International students will benefit from fully funded financial coverage for ANU Scholarships 2021. hence there is no need to apply for the scholarship separately because the application would be accepted for all graduate study scholarships (where eligible).
furthermore for international students, Australia is currently the third most popular destination. moreover the educational system is excellent. in addition studying in Australia is a great way to advance your career and education.
- Monthly stipend.
- Thesis allowance.
- Books/Courses materials.
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Tuition fee coverage.
- Round air tickets.
- Living allowance.
- consequently International students who are currently residing in or outside of Australia are eligible to apply.
- equally important Students must have accepted into a coursework program (undergraduate or graduate).
- furthermore Must not be a beneficiary of any other government or non-profit organization’s tuition fee scholarship.
- in addition There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. The scholarship will automatically considered when you apply for admission in Spring 2022.
- hence The selection process is entirely merit-based. therefore The academic record and eligibility requirements will used to make the decision.
- additionally Read the ANU Conditions of Awards 2022 for more details.