|Deadline: 28th January, 2023||Type: Fully Funded|
|Category: Bachelor, Masters & Training Courses||Location: Belgium|
Belgium Government Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Belgium Government Scholarship 2023 application period for the academic year 2023-2024 is currently opened. So, the Belgian government welcomes overseas students from all over the world to pursue full-time bachelor’s, master’s, and training programmes. In addition, as part of the Master’s programme, 150 Master’s Scholarships and 70 Grants for Short Training Courses are offered. As a result, the purpose of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to assist you in developing your skills. Furthermore, the scholarship is supported by the Belgian government, and all expenses will be covered.
Additionally, practically all academic subjects and majors are offered at Belgian institutions, and there is no application cost. Furthermore, the Belgian government gives a major amount of its Scholarship Program to international students from disadvantaged countries. Also, students can study in Belgium without taking the IELTS exam, and they can easily travel within the country or to other major European cities.
Hence, you can study in Belgium without IELTS and every International Student can adopt a simple alternative strategy. Belgium also shared borders with France, the Netherlands, and Germany. So, please don’t pass up this great opportunity, and it’s a terrific place to learn; the Scholarship’s tenure varies. As a result, all information about the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2023 is available below. You may also check: European Scholarships 2023.
- Consider yourself a developing-country citizen. If you haven’t already, CLICK HERE.
- So, you must be under the age of 40 for degree programmes and under the age of 45 for training courses at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- You must also have a proper academic background to apply for an employment in a related area.
- The duration is one academic year.
- It is important to have a basic understanding of English (reading).
List of available Fields
- Environmental resource management and aquaculture master’s degree
- Master of Science in Public Health Methodology.
- Master of Science in Development, Environment, and Society
- Transfusion Medicine Master of Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Business Data Analysis.
- Master of specialty in integrated health risk management in underdeveloped countries is also available (GIRISS).
- Master of specialization in transport & logistics.
- Human rights specialist master’s degree
- Master of Science in International and Development Economics.
- Specialization in paediatrics and neonatology at the bachelor’s level.
- Master’s degree with a focus in risk and catastrophe management.
- Also, In developing countries, a master’s degree in science and environmental management is required.
- In addition, a Master of Science in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban regions is available.
- Microfinance Master of Science
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health is also available.
Benefits of Belgium Government Scholarship 2023
So, the Belgium Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows overseas students to study in Belgium for free. The following is a list of the advantages.
|International travel costs||Receipts will provide||Travel in economy class on an IATA-approved aircraft, with a limit of one round-trip ticket each academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
Application Deadline of Belgium Government Scholarship
The last date of application submission of Belgium Government Scholarship for the year 2023-2024 is 28th January, 2023.
How to apply?
So, the application form is absolutely free, and ARES does not collect any costs, submit your application online and to apply click on the below link: