|Opening Date: 3 August, 2022||Deadline: 2nd November, 2022|
|No of Scholarships: 18,00||Category: Fully Funded From UK Government|
|Course Level: Master Degree||Location: United Kingdom|
British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
British Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 are a global scholarship programme supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme awards grants to outstanding scholars from around the world with leadership potential to pursue a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Finally, the British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022-2023 application period is now open. Chevening, on the other hand, is a fully funded scholarship offered by the UK government to pursue a full-time (Masters/MPhil) degree programme at a UK university. The Chevening Scholarship does not require any professional work experience. The Chevening Government Scholarship is available in 160 countries and offers 1,800 scholarships. This programme will cover all of your costs.
An education in the United Kingdom opens doors all over the world. Universities in the United Kingdom are world-renowned. With so many World Class Degrees available in the UK. The Chevening UK Scholarship allows you to select from over 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 UK higher education institutions. Chevening is the largest scholarship programme in the history of the United Kingdom. You will live and study in the United Kingdom for one year.
Furthermore, the United Kingdom is home to many of the world’s top universities. As a result, they expect to award 18,00 scholarships this year, and Chevening represents the best of the best in the United Kingdom. It will also cover your airfare, meals, lodging, visa and tuition fees, books, allowance, vaccinations, COVID test fee, and other expenses. More details about the British Chevening UK Government scholarships can be found here.
Benefits of British Chevening Scholarships 2022
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available to international students studying at UK universities. It will cover the following expenses:
- The tuition for the entire university.
- A Reasonable Monthly Stipend
- The cost of flying to and from the United Kingdom.
- An Arrival Allowance is a stipend that will pay to you upon your arrival.
- A Homeward Departure Allowance that is refundable.
- The cost of one Visa application.
- A travel stipend to enable you to participate in Chevening activities in the United Kingdom.
- Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine if booked through Diversity Travel.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free of charge (If applicable).
Tips/Guidelines to apply
Furthermore, Chevening Scholarships are in high demand. So, to improve your chances of receiving a Chevening Scholarship in 2022, read the Chevening Scholarship Guidelines and Tips.
- You can choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by more than 150 different higher education institutions.
- On your Chevening application, you must list at least three courses.
- All courses included in the One Year Master Program.
- Investigate Chevening Eligible Courses.
Expert Advice: To increase your chances of acceptance, apply to at least five to six universities.
Please keep in mind that you do not need an admission letter from your university to apply for Chevening at this time. Also, priorities your applications to universities where you believe you have the best chance of acceptance. You may, however, change your mind during the interview stage.
Work Experience required to apply?
Chevening requires only professional job experience. Chevening Scholarship applicants must have at least two years of work experience. Work experience that is acceptable for Chevening includes the following:
- Full-time Work.
- Part time/Side Work.
- Work done as a volunteer.
- Internships, Paid and Unpaid
As a result, you are not required to complete the work experience requirement in a single employment period. In addition, applicants may submit up to ten distinct employment periods to meet the criteria. Chevening Scholarships – a total of 2,800 hours of work experience over a two-year period. For more details please visit: Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
Eligibility Criteria for British Chevening Scholarships 2022
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a British Chevening Scholarships 2022:
- You must be a citizen or resident of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Once your award has expired, you must return to your home country for at least two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all of the components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain admission to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is roughly equivalent to a 2:1 honours degree in upper second class in the United Kingdom.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- So, You applied to three different UK university courses and received an unconditional offer from one of them.
How to Apply?
As a result, the Chevening Scholarship Application is now available online, and the Chevening Official Website contains detailed information about the Chevening Scholarships 2022, Step by Step Application Process. To apply, please go to: Official Website of British Chevening Scholarships UK.