|Opening Date: 3 August, 2022||Deadline: 2nd November, 2022|
|No of Scholarships: 18,00||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Master Degree||Location: United Kingdom (UK)|
British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 UK | Fully Funded
Hence, the British Chevening Scholarships 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for any master’s degree programme at any university in the United Kingdom. Also, a scholarship programme supported by the UK government and any overseas student from any country is eligible for the UK Chevening Scholarship. So, you can apply for a Chevening scholarship to study for a Masters/MPhil degree and Chevening symbolises the finest of the greatest in the United Kingdom. In addition, It will pay for your airfare, meals, lodging, visa, tuition, books, allowance, health insurance, and any other fees.
Additionally, The Chevening scholarship requirements are not difficult to meet and they have made it incredibly simple for anyone to apply to study in the United Kingdom. So, you do not need any professional job experience to be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship. If you have undertaken any voluntary activity, whether paid or unpaid, it will be regarded as work experience.
Furthermore, The Chevening UK Scholarship allows you to pick from over 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions and many of the world’s greatest universities are located in the United Kingdom. They gave out 1800 scholarships last year and the Chevening Scholarship dates have been announced. Further, the Chevening Scholarship for 2023-24 will be available on August 2, 2022, and will conclude on November 1, 2022 and begin making plans right now. You may also check: Scholarships in 2022-2023
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of a Chevening-eligible nation or territory.
- Return to your home nation for at least two years once your award has expired.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to secure acceptance into a postgraduate programme at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is often comparable to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three distinct UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of them
Benefits of British Chevening Scholarships 2023
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows students to study at UK universities. It will pay the following costs for all Scholarship recipients:
- Tuition for the entire university.
- A Sufficient Monthly Stipend
- Airfare to and from the United Kingdom.
- A Travel Allowance…
- An allowance for returning home.
- The price of a single Visa application.
- A travel stipend to enable you to attend Chevening activities in the UK.
- If booked via Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine.
- COVID-19 vaccine is free (If applicable).
How to choose a Course and a University?
- You have the option of selecting from over 12,000 qualifying Master’s Courses from more than 150 different higher education institutions.
- At least three courses must liston your Chevening Application. (This implies you must tell them your top three recommended courses.)
- The Year Master Program includes all courses.
- Learn more about Chevening-eligible courses.
- Please apply to at least 5 to 6 universities, preferably more than three.
Is an admission letter from University is Compulsory?
No. You do not need a university admission letter to apply for Chevening at this time and give precedence in your application to universities where you believe you have the best chance of admission. However, you might alter your mind during the interview stage.
Eligibility of work Experience
Only professional job experience is required for Chevening. Applicants for Chevening Scholarships must have at least two years of work experience. Work experience that is suitable for Chevening can include:
- Working full-time.
- Working part-time.
- Volunteer work
- Internships can be paid or unpaid.
So, you are not require to fulfil the work experience requirement in a single time of employment and to achieve the criterion, applicants may submit up to 10 separate employment periods. Also, Chevening Scholarships = 2,800 hours of work experience over two years and more information on the Chevening Scholarship Work Experience may find here.
List of Documents Required
While the papers listed above must supply while completing your online application, the ones listed below can upload at any time before their respective deadlines.
- Passport must be valid.
- Transcripts from university.
- Certificates of completion
- There are three options for master’s programmes.
- Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced English language exam results
- The selected university has made an unconditional offer.
- two letters of recommendation (Guidance on Reference Letters).
- Educational certificates (if any).
- Letter of Motivation
Hence, the deadline for all students from all around the world to apply for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for the years 2023-2024 is November 2nd, 2022 BST Time. Also, the application period will begin on August 2, 2022. Please remember to follow our blog.
How to apply for British Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024?
You must first pick your nation, followed by Scholarship. Find the correct course at the suitable UK university that is a good fit for you and here are the 5 steps to applying for the Chevening Scholarship.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- APPLICATION TIMELINE
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
- Stanford University Scholarships
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
- Denmark Government Scholarship 2022
- Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022