|Deadline: 30 June, 2022||Subjects: All Subjects|
|University: Germany Universities||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Graduate||Location: Germany|
British Council IELTS Award 2022-2023 Germany | Fully Funded
If you want to study in Germany, apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 and receive up to £10,000 to fund your studies anywhere in the world. In Germany, the British Council offers the IELTS Awards. So, the Scholarship is only available to eligible applicants who wish to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at a higher education institution anywhere in the world.
In addition, the British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 and £10,000, depending on the institution chosen by the winner. Also, will apply to the cost of tuition fees for the individual’s chosen course. Hence, the award is only valid for courses beginning in August 2022 and will pay directly to the organization.
We established the British Council IELTS Award in order to assist high calibre individuals who have a strong motivation to develop their career. Also, who can demonstrate that their studies have the potential to contribute to society. Further, the award will allow successful applicants to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at any higher education institution worldwide (in Germany or abroad), in an English-taught programme that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements. You may also check: Scholarships Deadline in May 2022.
Benefits of British Council IELTS Award 2022
Similarly, the British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 and £10,000 depending on the institution chosen by the winner. Also, would apply to the cost of tuition fees for the individual’s chosen course. The award is only valid for courses beginning in August 2022 or later in the 2022-23 academic year and will pay directly to the institution.
To be eligible to apply for the British Council IELTS Award Germany 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old on July 31, 2022.
- Also, must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF). Issued by the British Council in Germany between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022.
- have obtained a minimum overall band score of 6.5, as well as a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IEL.
- be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany. Also, abroad that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements for the 2022–2023 academic year. (starting August 2022 onwards) (check the official recognition list). The tuition fees for the chosen programme must be at least £3,000.
- by July 31, 2022, be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation.
Furthermore, Check the IELTS official recognition list to see if your preferred educational institution accepts IELTS. In addition, Global IELTS acceptance is growing all the time, and if the institution you intend to attend is not listed, we strongly advise you to contact the institution directly to confirm their most recent admission requirements.
Now is the time to apply for a position with the British Council. IELTS Award 2022 for Students in Germany is available to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Graduate level programmes at universities in Germany. This scholarship programme allows students to study any subject. You can also check: UniSA Scholarships | AIAS Foundation Scholarships | STEM Scholarships 2022.
Application Submission Dates
- The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022 (14:00, German time).
- Shortlisted applicants will invite for interview online in August 2022.
- Submission of acceptance letter received from relevant educational organisation: no later than July 31, 2022.
- Final winner(s) and all applicants will be notified in August 2022.
How to apply for British Council IELTS Award?
- Take the IELTS Test at a British Council authorised centre in Germany and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) from the British Council in Germany dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022. A TRF issued by a testing centre outside of Germany will not accept.
- Complete and submit the online application form by June 30, 2022, at 14:00 (German time).
Selection process of British Council IELTS Award 2022
- Applications will be evaluated by a panel of British Council/higher education representatives to ensure that they meet the British Council IELTS Award eligibility criteria.
- On the basis of their applications, including their personal statements, five applicants will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to submit supporting documentation. Such as a copy of their IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) and a copy of their identification.
- A panel of British Council/higher education experts will interview the final shortlisted applicants (online). Before being interviewed for final selection, they will be asked to give a short presentation.
Check also: Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarships