Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021-2022 Fully Funded for International students
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship (Brunei Scholarship 2021) fully funded for International students. The Government of Brunei officially announced the Scholarship 2021-2022 for all worldwide students for free education. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers every educational cost. It also pays a month to month pay/payment to global students as their living remittance.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is satisfied to welcome applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship under the above Scholarship Award Scheme for the 2021/2022 scholastic meeting.
Valid in Brunei Darussalam, the scholarship gives candidates the occasion to embrace a Diploma, Undergraduate Degree, and Postgraduate Master’s Degree at any of the accompanying establishments of advanced education:
- Politeknik Brunei (PB).
- University Brunei Darussalam (UBD).
- The University Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA).
- University Teknologi Brunei (UTB).
The classes for the victors of Brunei Government Scholarship 2021-2022 will start from August or September 2021.
The eligibility criteria for Brunei Government Scholarship for the year 2021-2022 are as follows.
- Applications are available to residents of, however not restricted to, ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC part nations.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programs and should not surpass the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programs on 28 February 2021.
- This fully funded scholarship program is not for Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
Coverage & Benefits Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
Brunei Government Scholarship beneficiary will encourage with the advantages of the scholarship as follows:
- Exemption from paying educational expenses including acknowledgment, assessment, enlistment, and direction charges for the length of the program.
- An economy class air-pass to Brunei Darussalam from the grant beneficiary’s nation of cause/nation of house preceding the initiation of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the grant beneficiary’s nation of starting point/nation of endless supply of the course.
- Month to month personal allowance of BND$500.00.
- A month to month meal allowance of BND$150.00.
- Yearly book allowance of BND$600.00.
- Convenience at the private school of the University/Polytechnic.
- Baggage stipend for shipment of the grant beneficiary’s belongings to his nation of beginning/nation of endless supply of the program, at a greatest measure of.
- BND$250.00 to a nation inside the ASEAN locale. or
- BND$500.00 to a nation outside the ASEAN locale.
- Complete protection cover for the entire length of the Scholarship. The grant beneficiary would ask to acquire extra protection before his movement to Brunei Darussalam and for the entire term of the Scholarship at his own cost.
Would you be able to carry your family to Brunei if you win the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021?
A Brunei Darussalam Scholarship beneficiary not urged to carry any relatives with him for the length of the Scholarship. No marriage remittance nor youngster stipend would payable to the scholarship beneficiary and no convenience will give to any going with mate, kid, or kids.
Would you be able to work in Brunei while studying or on Brunei Student VISA?
A scholarship beneficiary isn’t allowed to embrace any paid business or to serve on the staff of any nation’s delegate mission in Brunei Darussalam during the length of the grant.
How to apply for the Brunei Govt. Scholarship 2021?
- Download Brunei Darussalam Scholarship application form and fill in appropriately.
- Application structures should appropriately finish and embraced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarship of the candidate’s nation.
- Candidates needed to likewise present an exceptional status proclamation from their National Security Agency(ies)/Police Station (for example an assertion/report ensuring that candidates are obvious from any polite and criminal allegations).
- Candidates applying to University Brunei Darussalam should likewise finish an online application.
- Incomplete applications will not consider.
- The end date for the gathering of finished application form, along with verified copies of pertinent endorsements and archives is, not later than 1600 hrs. (Brunei time) on Feb 28, 2021.
- A candidate has to show up for interview as might control by the foundations offering the projects, and to sit a composed assessment to evaluate the candidate’s capability in the English/Malay/Arabic Language (where pertinent).
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam maintains all authority to dismiss any applications. The choice on the choice of competitors is conclusive.