|Deadline: 1st August, 2022||Organization: CERN|
|Duration: Minimum 2 Months||Category: Fully Funded|
|Criteria: Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD||Location: Geneva, Switzerland|
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 Switzerland | Fully Funded
Dear Students, your wait is over. So, the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is now accepting applications and CERN is a fully funded student internship programme for international undergrads and graduates. Also, IELTS or any other language test not required and this is a two-month short-term internship in Switzerland. Further, the Panel will choose 120 people and the CERN Organization will pay for all expenses, one of the world’s most well-known programmes.
So, If you have a background in translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit, engineering, or a related field, CERN is a great place for internship in Switzerland.
Additionally, for the CERN Administrative Student Program, there is no application fee. Also, Switzerland is one of the best places in the world to be born, live, and be happy. So, do you want to spend some of the most amazing moments of your life in Switzerland? Hence, this CERN Administrative Student Program is design for Undergraduates, Master Students, and Graduates who want to spend two months training (Bachelor or Master) at CERN in Switzerland. You may also check: Youth Peace Forum Antalya
- You are a CERN Member or Associate Member State national studying in a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- At the time of the next student committee, in October 2022, you should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field.
- You can stay for at least two and up to twelve months as a full-time student.
- You are fluent in either English or French.
Financial Coverage of CERN Administrative Student Program
The CERN Internship Program is an international paid internship. CERN is an Internship in Switzerland that is fully funded. The organisers will cover the following topics.
- A 2- to 12-month association contract.
- A monthly allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs (net of tax).
- A round-trip air fare allowance.
- If you are married and/or have children, you may be eligible for a supplement.
- CERN’s comprehensive health insurance scheme provides coverage (the contribution will automatically deduct from your allowance).
- Paid leave of 2.5 days per month.
- The first is: don’t rush!
- Make sure your CV includes all of the skills and experiences that set you apart as a candidate.
- To increase your chances of selection, be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience.” This section also includes all of the specific skills (e.g., programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.) that you have acquired to support your application.
- If you apply for more than one job, you must upload the documents for each application.
- Last but not least, use the ‘Motivation’ section to tell us why you’re an excellent candidate for CERN!
List of Required Documents
To complete your application, you will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV,” “Motivation letter,” “Academic transcript,” etc.) and in PDF format:
- A curriculum vitae. Check How to Create a Curriculum Vitae?
- a copy of your most recent academic transcript with a summary of your grades (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A letter of recommendation from your university professor is required. If you have a letter of recommendation from a previous internship, you may include it as a second reference. Check How to Write a Letter of Recommendation
- If you have these letters on hand, you can upload them during the application process.
- As soon as you submit your application, you will be given a link to send to your referees so they can upload their letters confidentially.
- Please keep in mind that this must be completed before the deadline.
The application deadline for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is August 1, 2022.
How to apply for CERN Administrative Student Program?
You must apply online. The application link is provided below and It’s very simple. To apply, visit: Official website of the CERN Administrative Programme.
- Microsoft Internship Summer 2022
- Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022
- United Nations Volunteer Program