|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 2nd November, 2021|
|Number of Scholarships: 18,00||Category: Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-2022|
|Course Level: Master Degree||Location: United Kingdom|
Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students
We are pleased to inform that applications for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 For International Students are now open. Further, This is fully funded scholarships and exclusively available for Master’s level degree programmes. So, Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply. The Chevening English Language Requirement has abolished for 2021 candidates, which is great news. Because of COVID-19, you do not need any IELTS tests. Because to COVID-19, you do not require any IELTS tests and You don’t even need any professional job experience.
Additionally, Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship programme, sponsored by the UK government and supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. Also, The programme provides grants to excellent scholars from across the world with leadership potential to study for a master’s degree in any topic at any UK university.
So, You have the option of selecting from over 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. Also, The scholarship will cover all expenditures, including visas, airline tickets, tuition fees, and lodging and This Master’s programme has a one-year length. Last year, in 2021, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded and Scholarships of $15,000 are expected to awarded in 2021.
Hence, We strongly recommended that you apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 For International Students and The best chance for a student to study in the United Kingdom. Read the entire article for additional details.
List of Available Courses
- There are almost 12,000 courses accessible, from which you may choose.
- Courses are available for 150 universities.
- This scholarship is valid for one year.
- Also, apply to three separate approved UK university courses and get an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 15, 2021.
How to Select a Course and University?
- So, You have the option of selecting from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by over 150 different higher education institutions.
- At least three courses must list on your Chevening application.
- The One Year Master Program includes all courses.
- Examine Chevening Eligible Courses.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023
So, Here is a list of the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 International Students’ Benefits. It will pay for the following costs:
- Tuition costs.
- Stipend paid monthly.
- Travel expenses to and from the United Kingdom.
- The price of a single Visa application.
- Grants for attending various events.
- A travel stipend to enable you to attend Chevening activities in the UK.
- Also, If booked via Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine.
- COVID-19 vaccine is provided at no cost (If applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships are available in more than 160 countries and Participants are welcome from all around the world.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the Chevening qualifying countries.
- To be eligible for the Master’s programme, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Work experience of at least two years is required.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- So, apply to three distinct UK university courses and have got an unconditional offer from one of these.
- Return to your home nation for at least two years once your award has expired.
Chevening Scholarship 2022 Deadline
Hence, The deadline for applying for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 is November 2, 2021.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023
So, the Chevening Scholarship For International Students application procedure is online and the Chevening Official Website has detailed information about the Chevening Scholarships 2022, Step by Step Application Process. Please visit the Official Website to apply.