|Deadline: June 10, 2022||University: Chulalongkorn University|
|Organization: University of Chulalongkorn||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters & Ph.D||Location: Thailand|
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Applications for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the Academic Year 2022 are now open. Also, Chula University provides fully funded full-time master’s and doctoral degree scholarships to all international students. Further, Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s top-ranked university and one of the country’s oldest and most prestigious universities.
Additionally, The Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students has been established by the University. So, It is very simple to obtain a scholarship at Thailand University and Chulalongkorn University does not charge an application fee. Also, the scholarship is available in all of the University’s academic fields and majors.
Furthermore, The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will cover all expenses and you are not required to pay for anything. The Master’s Degree programme lasts two years, while the PhD programme lasts three years. So, for more information about the Scholarship in Thailand 2022 can be found below. You can also check: Rhodes Scholarship UK 2022.
Terms of this Scholarship
- Hence, Beginning in August 2022, a 2 years master’s programme will offer.
- Also, Starting in August 2022, 3 years doctoral programme will begin.
Benefits of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
So, This Scholarship will cover all of your expenses for the duration of your scholarship. In any case, the Scholarship will not extend.
- Airfare Return A ticket to and from the country will be provided.
- The University will pay and cover the entire tuition fee.
- To cover living expenses, a monthly stipend will be provided.
- A stipend for housing will be provided.
- International students from any country are eligible to apply. Should not be a Thai citizen.
- Participants from ASEAN countries and non-ASEAN countries are both eligible.
- Also, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree if applying to a Master’s programme and a Masters degree if applying to a PhD programme.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- The applicant must be in good physical and mental health.
List of Required Documents
- Fill out the application form and include a photograph.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Graduation Certificate
- Photocopy of a passport
- There are two letters of recommendation.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
Further, the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022-2023 application deadline is June 10, 2022.
How to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship?
Similarly, The application process will conduct entirely online, Choose “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries and Non-ASEAN Countries” as the Scholarship Program Name. So, the official website contains detailed information on how to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. In order to apply please Visit Official website of Chulalongkorn University.
Also check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship