DAAD Scholarship International Program Fully Funded 2022-2023
Consequently the Government of Germany is accepting applications for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-2023. Therefore the DAAD scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for foreign students from all over the world to pursue master’s and doctoral degree programs in Germany. furthermore the scholarship is fully funded by the German government and will bear all costs. moreover This is the DAAD’s Annual Largest Scholarships.
Additionally Scholarships are available to international students, and this article explains how to apply for a scholarship in Germany. besides Many students from these developing countries apply for the DAAD scholarship and are accepted, giving them the opportunity to study at various German universities. These DAAD scholarships are offered to students who choose to take courses that are taught in both German and English. However, the DAAD scholarship is only open to postgraduate students and is not available to undergraduates.
In addition DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Students in Designated Universities are available in a variety of academic fields and majors for international students pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. hence Over 100,000 German and international students are assisted by the DAAD. In addition, we have gathered information on 2,000 scholarships in Germany for the year 2022.
The Master’s Degree will last 12-24 months (depending on the institution) and the Ph.D. will last 36 months for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023. therefore International graduates from developed and newly industrialized countries are eligible for the scholarships, which span a wide variety of disciplines.
Required Documents for Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
Equally important the DAAD Scholarship (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the world’s largest funding organization for foreign students from developing countries. This organization was founded in 1925 and has since financed over two million researchers in Germany and around the world.
The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, focuses on financing foreign students who wish to pursue their education in another country. It provides a monthly stipend to students who win this award to cover their living expenses while they are studying. The following are the qualifications for the DAAD scholarship.
Moreover a recipient must have two years of work experience to be eligible for the DAAD scholarship. Courses that are accepted under the DAAD scholarship are those that last longer than a year but less than three years.
- A CV signed by the applicant (please use the Europa’s specimen form.
- therefore Under “Application Process,” you’ll find the DAAD application form. hence A two-page hand-signed encouragement letter (with regard to current occupation).
- moreover Letters of recommendation from professors (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- in addition employer’s technical letter/s of recommendation (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of jobs from your home country’s employer, as well as, if necessary, a guarantee of reemployment.
- Besides TOEFL or IELTS (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL) German – required for German-taught courses if available, copies of awarded academic degrees for English-taught courses (certified translation if necessary)
- If you want to come to Germany for a period of time up to 6 months, you must have lived in your country of residence for at least one year at the time of application.
List of Scholarships and Universities for DAAD Program
The demand for scholarships, on the other hand, is increasing by the day. Thankfully, there are scholarships available, such as the DAAD scholarship, that support scholars with the goal of developing future leaders and bridging cultural divides.
1-Scholarship for Postgraduate Courses:
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
2-Business Administration/Political Economics:
Course: Master’s Programme in International and Development Economics – MIDE
University: Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
Course: MSc Development Economics
University Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Course: Small Enterprise Promotion and Training
University: Universität Leipzig
3-Engineering and Related Sciences:
Course: Hydro Science and Engineering
University: Technische Universität Dresden
Course: Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology
University: Technische Universität Dresden
Course: Master of Engineering in “Energy and Environmental Management in Developing Countries” (formerly SESAM)
University: Europa-Universität Flensburg
Course: Water Resources and Environmental Management – WATENV
University: Leibniz Universität Hannover
Course: Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy – PPRE
University: Universität Oldenburg
Course: Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
University: Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Course: Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning
University: Universität Stuttgart
Course: Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering (WASTE)
University: Universität Stuttgart
Course: Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering – NHRE
University: Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
4-Natural and Environmental Sciences:
Course: M.Sc. Marine Biology – International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology (ISATEC)
University: Universität Bremen
Course: Environmental Governance – MEG
University: Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Course: Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation – LENC
University: Universität Greifswald
Course: hence Natural Resources Management and Development (NRM)/Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM)/Renewable Energy Management (REM)
University: Technische Hochschule Köln
University: Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics
Financial Benefits and Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship
Consequently Germany has a large number of internationally ranked universities, a diverse range of study options, and low living costs. therefore This country has become a magnet for foreign students from all over the world it is the ideal location for studying abroad. so German degrees are highly valued around the world, and the professional and personal benefits of attending a German university are numerous.
furthermore, DAAD Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. are fully funded scholarships for international students studying in Germany. moreover It would cover all of the costs of studying in Germany for free.
- Additionally monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for PhD candidates, depending on academic level.
- Insurance premiums for health, injury, and personal liability.
- Unless the fees are covered by the home country or another source of funds, you will receive a Travel Allowance.
Scholarship recipients may be eligible for the following additional benefits in some circumstances:
- Rent subsidy on a monthly basis
- Allowance for family members who accompany you on a monthly basis.
DAAD offers a wide range of degree programs taught in both English and German, with the goal of educating future leaders, providing access to some of the best study and research opportunities, and assisting developing countries in establishing practical university systems. moreover Let’s take a look at this DAAD scholarship guide to learn more about what the DAAD is, what the application process entails, and the scholarship’s benefits.
The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, focuses on financing foreign students who wish to pursue their education in another country. It provides a monthly stipend to students who win this award to cover their living expenses while they are studying.