|Deadline: 15th July 2022||Duration: 12, 24 & 36 Months|
|Scholarship By: Funded by BMZ||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters & PhD||Location: Germany|
DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 without IELTS | Fully Funded
In Germany, the German government is already accepting applications for the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023. As a result, the DAAD fellowship is a fully funded scholarship for international students from all over the world to study in Germany for master’s and doctorate degrees. Furthermore, the scholarship is fully funded by the German government and will cover all expenses. This is also the DAAD’s largest annual scholarship.
Scholarships are available to international students as well, and this article will explain how to apply for one in Germany. Furthermore, many students from these developing countries apply for and are granted the DAAD scholarship, which allows them to study at a variety of German institutions. These DAAD scholarships are available to students who want to study in both German and English. The DAAD grant, on the other hand, is only available to postgraduate students and not to undergraduates.
Furthermore, DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Students at Designated Universities are available in a variety of academic subjects and majors for international students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. As a result, the DAAD provides financial assistance to over 100,000 German and international students. In addition, we have information on 2,000 scholarships available in Germany for the year 2022. The Master’s Degree will take 12-24 months (depending on the school) and the Ph.D. will take 36 months for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023. As a result, international graduates from both developed and developing economies are eligible for the scholarships, which cover a wide range of disciplines. You may also check: DoD SMART Scholarship.
Documents Required for DAAD Scholarships 2022
Furthermore, the DAAD Scholarship (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the world’s largest financial programme for international students from underdeveloped countries. This organisation has funded over two million researchers in Germany and around the world since its inception in 1925. The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, provides financial assistance to international students who wish to continue their studies in another country.
It provides a monthly stipend to students who win this prize to help with living expenses while they are studying. The DAAD scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows. A winner must also have two years of work experience to be eligible for the DAAD award. Courses that last more than a year but less than three years are eligible for the DAAD scholarship.
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae must be signed (please use the Europa specimen form).
- thus You can find the DAAD application form under “Application Process.” thus A two-page hand-signed letter of support (with regard to current occupation).
- moreover Letters of recommendation from professors (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date).
- in addition, the employer’s technical letter/s of recommendation (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date).
- Position confirmation from your home country’s employer, as well as a promise of reemployment if necessary.
- Apart from TOEFL or IELTS (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL), German requirements for German-taught courses, and copies of granted academic degrees for English-taught courses required (certified translation if necessary).
- You must have lived in your home country for at least one year before applying for a visa to visit Germany for up to six months.
Also, Germany has a high concentration of highly regarded universities, a diverse range of study options, and affordable living costs. Furthermore, this country has attracted international students from all over the world, making it an ideal location for studying abroad.
Furthermore, German degrees are highly regarded around the world, and there are numerous professional and personal benefits to attending a German institution. DAAD Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships, meanwhile, are fully funded scholarships for international students studying in Germany. It would also cover the entire cost of studying in Germany for free.
- Depending on academic level, monthly incentives of 850 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for PhD candidates are also available.
- Health, injury, and personal liability insurance premiums
- Unless your fees are covered by your home country or another source of funding, you will receive a Travel Allowance.
- Scholarship recipients may be eligible for the following additional benefits in some cases:
- Rent assistance is provided on a monthly basis.
- Allowance for family members who accompany you on a monthly basis.
The DAAD offers a wide range of degree programmes taught in both English and German, with the goal of training future leaders, providing access to some of the best study and research opportunities, and assisting developing countries in the establishment of viable university systems. Moreover Let’s take a look at this DAAD scholarship guide to learn more about the DAAD, the application process, and the scholarship’s benefits.
Daad Scholarship 2022 Deadline
The last date of application submission of DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 for Masters & PhD degree programme is 15th July 2022.
How to apply?
The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, provides financial assistance to international students who wish to continue their studies in another country. It provides a monthly stipend to students who win this prize to help with living expenses while they are studying.
- U of T Scholarships
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarship 2022
- Schwarzman Scholarship 2023
- Ferguson Scholarship 2022