|Deadline: August 31, 2022||Offered by: European Union|
|N0 of Internships: 1800||Category: Fully Funded Internships 2022|
|Internship Duration: 5 Months||Location: Brussels & Luxembourg|
European Union Internship 2022 | Blue Book Traineeship
The European Commission Blue Book Traineeship programme is now accepting applications. Apply for a European Union Internship 2022 and finish your internship in Europe. Furthermore, the European Commission has fully funded this internshipand the commission provides 5 months of paid traineeship twice a year. Internships in European Union Bodies and Agencies are available to both foreign and European students through the European Blue Book Internship. Also, this Internship Program will pay all of your expenses and registration for the March 2023 session is now open.
Hence, if you are chosen for this Internship, the internship will begin in March 2023 and you must have no previous job experience. In addition, this implies that every student with no job experience is required to apply and candidates might have any academic background. Hence, the total number of Internship Trainees is 1,800.
Remember the European Commission’s “Blue Book Traineeship.” Participation in the traineeships programme is open to all ages. There is no requirement for IELTS or TOEFL language proof. Your university’s English language proficiency will suffice. A handsome monthly stipend as well as additional bonuses will be provided. So, are You Ready for a Europe Traineeship This Year? The following is the whole detailed information on the European Union Internship 2022. You may also check: World Bank Legal Internship 2022.
- You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, with at least three years of study or 180 ETCS, equivalent to a full cycle (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Graduate students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- You must have no more than 6 weeks of prior job experience.
Duration of European Union Internship
The internship will last 5 months in total and the Traineeship will begin on March 1, 2023 and end on July 31, 2023.
Working Hours and Holidays
- 40 hours per week, eight hours each day
- The official working hours are 8:00 a.m. to 19:00 p.m.
- Lunch should last at least 20 minutes.
- 2 days of vacation per month
- The Commission closed on major holidays, including Christmas and Easter.
Financial Coverage of European Union Internship
You will be eligible for the following advantages if you will select for this Traineeship:
- You will provide a monthly stipend.
- The monthly living allowance will be €1 252,68€.
- Trainees will also reimburse for visa and medical expenses.
- Travel expenses for air travel may also reimburse.
Location of Traineeship
Trainees work throughout the European Commission, its services, and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and other locations throughout the European Union.
Tasks of Internees
As a trainee, your everyday tasks will include the following:
- You will be responsible for attending and organizing meetings, working groups, forums, and public hearings.
- Trainees will do research and compile documentation, reports, consultations, and answer questions.
- You will also be in charge of overseeing work-related tasks.
An Internee Should be:
- An open mind when it comes to European concerns.
- A desire to understand about the working techniques of the Commission.
- Ability to operate in a multicultural setting.
- To bring a new perspective to the Commission’s everyday work.
- A proactive mindset.
The deadline for applying for the Blue Book European Union Internship 2022 is August 31, 2022.
How to apply for European Union Internship 2022?
- The application process is entirely online.
- The Website contains all of the pertinent information.
- Click Here for Official Link and to Apply