|Opening Date: Varies on Course||Deadline: 30 November, 2021|
|Master’s: 850 EUR | Bachelors: 750 EUR||Category: Fully Funded Scholarships 2022|
|Course Level: Bachelor, Masters & PhD||Location: Germany|
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
Hello, do you want to study in Germany? Then there’s good news for you: you’re now invited to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 in Germany. Further, Scholarships are available for Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programmes. So, applicants might come from Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. In addition, this Germany Scholarship is made possible by the Germany Government Scholarship Program DAAD Scholarship Program for international students studying in Germany.
Scholarships are available from the Frederick Ebert Stiftung for both German and international students. So, In terms of study and research, German universities lead the globe and all academic disciplines are offered, and students from all educational backgrounds are welcome to apply. So it’s the best opportunity to obtain the German scholarship because there are just a few individuals applying because of covid19.
Similarly, Every year 40 scholarships are awarded to students and It is the finest chance for students from these continents to begin their studies in Germany with the top faculty in the world. So, we strongly recommended that you apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2021 and for additional details, please see the full article linked below.
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship will cover all of the selected students’ expenditures; there is virtually no tuition charge at German universities, therefore you will not be required to pay any tuition fee.
- Stipend of 750 EUR per month for Bachelor’s and Diploma courses.
- Also, Stipend of 850 EUR per month for Masters (Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination programme).
- Scholars with health insurance and children get a monthly family allowance of EUR 276.
- Health insurance is also available.
- The scholarship is not obligated to be returned.
Requirements of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students
Additionally, all subjects and courses are accessible for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 in Germany, and applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply. So any one can apply for this scholarship doesn’t matter in which field you are currently studying and enrolled.
Which Continental Students can apply for this scholarship?
Hence, The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is open to applicants from these continents. So, students having passport from these continents can apply for this scholarships, although we know that Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students is inviting applications from everyone around the globe.
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
Eligibility Criteria of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships
To be eligible for a seat in the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship programme, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- All countries across the world are eligible (Non-EU Countries).
- Excellent Academic Record (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement).
- Although the classes will be in English, the candidate must be fluent in German.
- Social and political participation, as well as adherence to the principles of social democracy.
- Also, applicant must be a responsible, driven, and dependable individual who is eager to join the Foundation’s network.
- Involvement in socio politics and acceptance of the social republic’s values.
- Desire for knowledge.
- Above-average academic and academic achievement.
- Tolerance and openness are virtues.
- Capability to work as part of a team.
- Vertical reasoning.
- Political reasoning.
How to Apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students?
Finally, this scholarship requires an online application and you must submit an online application for this German scholarship. Additionally, for more information and to apply, please visit