|Deadline: 28th January, 2023||Opening Date: Ongoing||Days Remaining: Ongoing|
|Category: Bachelor, Master & Training Courses||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Belgium|
Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022-2023 – Fully Funded
The application period for the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open. So, the Belgian government is welcoming international students from all around the globe to study for full-time bachelor’s, master’s, and training courses. Additionally, 150 Master’s Scholarships and 70 Grants for Short Training Courses are available as part of the Master’s programme. Hence, the goal of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to help you improve your talents. Also, the scholarship is funded by the Belgian government, and all expenses will be reimbursed.
Additionally, almost all academic fields and majors are available in Belgian universities, please keep in mind that there is no application fee. Also, the Belgian government devotes a large portion of its Scholarship Program to overseas students from poor nations. Furthermore, you can study in Belgium without having to take the IELTS exam and students can easily travel throughout the nation or to other major European cities.
Hence, without IELTS, you can study in Belgium. Every International Student can use an alternate approach that is quite simple. Furthermore, Belgium shared borders with France, the Netherlands, and Germany. So, please don’t let this prestigious chance pass you by and It’s a fantastic location to learn, the Scholarship’s duration varies. Hence, Full information on the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 may be found below.
Coverage of Government of Belgium Scholarships
So, the Belgium Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows overseas students to study in Belgium for free. The following is a list of the advantages.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture.
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology.
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies.
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine.
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis.
- Additionally, Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS).
- Master of specialization in human rights.
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics.
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie.
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management.
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries.
- Also, Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Specialized Master in Microfinance.
- Also, Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health.
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Belgium Scholarships
- Be a developing-country citizen. If you don’t already know, CLICK HERE.
- So, at the time the training is planned to commence, you must be under the age of 40 for degree programmes and under the age of 45 for training courses.
- Also, to apply for a position in a relevant sector, you need have a suitable academic background.
- The time span is one academic year.
- It is necessary to have a passive knowledge of English (reading).
How to Apply?
So, the application form is completely free of charge, ARES does not levy any fees. Please fill out an application. To Apply, Please Visit Official website of Government of Belgium Scholarship.