|Opening Date: 15 Nov, 2022||Deadline: 15 January, 2023|
|Organization: Hungary Government||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: BS,MS and PhD||Location: Hungary|
Hungary Government Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships 2022-2023, also known as the Stipendium Hungaricum 2022, which are available for BA/BSC, MA/MSC, and Ph.D. degree programs. With a fully funded Hungarian Scholarship, this is one of the greatest possibilities to study in Hungary for free. One of the benefits of studying in Hungary is that it is a highly popular, contemporary, and safe nation. Hungary is much less costly than the rest of Europe. Government scholarships in Hungary are similar to the world’s largest fully funded scholarship systems.
Every year, the government of Hungary provides thousands of scholarships to international students. The first Stipendium Hungaricum programmes were launched in 2013. The Stipendium Hungarian is a comprehensive Hungarian government scholarship that offers significant benefits to international students. International students may apply for fully supported bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Why Hungary Government Scholarships?
Hungary will provide government scholarships to around 5,000 students from 70 different countries. As a consequence, many students will be picked; therefore, apply for Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to be considered for a free education in Europe.
There is no registration cost for the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022. One of the most important things to know is that IELTS are not required to apply for a Hungary Scholarship. As a result, a candidate can earn a Hungary scholarship without ever presenting an IELTS score.
In Hungarian universities, international students are taught in English. Nonetheless, international students may be required to study Hungarian under some circumstances. So, in full-time undergraduate and master’s degree programmes, international students must attend two semesters of Hungarian language instruction. Moreover, Students will receive free Hungarian lessons as part of their regular course. Students participating in the part-time degree programme will be exempt from studying Hungarian. Also check: Singapore Government Scholarship for International Students
Benefits of Hungary Government Scholarships 2022
Further, the Hungarian government has vowed to give overseas students who receive the Stipendium Hungaricum Award a variety of perks. In Hungary, the winning pupil will be entitled to free education. Also, a student may concentrate on his academics without having to worry about money. Every year, the government of Hungary gives a scholarship to boost the number of overseas graduates.
#1. No University Education Fee
Because scholarships in Hungary are fully funded, recipients of the Stipendium Hungaricum 2022 will not have to pay for their education. So, students who qualify for these Hungary Government scholarship programmes will not have to pay for their education. As a result, the winners of the Stipendium Hungaricum 2022 will enjoy a totally free education, as will all winning international students.
#2. Monthly Stipend
Furthermore, the Hungarian government has agreed to pay for the living expenses of international students who receive the Hungary Government Scholarship award. Also, the Hungarian government pays HUF 43,700 per year to each bachelor’s degree holder and a student can easily pay their living expenses using stipends from the Hungarian government.
Similarly, Hungary’s government provides great rewards to persons possessing a PhD degree and the Hungarian government offers doctorate students HUF 140,000 in the first phase. HUF 180,000 will be added to this amount. The second phase has begun.
#3. Medical insurance
Foreign students who receive the Stipendium Hungaricum prize also covered by the Hungarian government’s medical insurance scheme. Each student will receive a medical insurance card. Foreign students in Hungary are also eligible to HUF65, 000 in health insurance every year.
#4. Living Expenses
A Hungarian Government Scholarship provides an annual living stipend of HCF 40,000 to an international student. This money will use to pay the cost of the student’s rented house, which is a substantial advantage.
#5. Return Airline Tickets
The Hungary government scholarship, for the most part, covers the costs of air travel for scholarship applicants. However, depending on the country from where the foreign students are travelling, the Hungary government provides airfare dues to a limited number of international students.
Also check: Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022
List of available Fields at Hungary Government Scholarships
Hungary Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is offering following degree programmes for international students:
- Doctoral degrees are available.
- Information technology.
- Medical science.
- Music-related programmes.
- Medical science.
- Science related programmes.
- Courses in law.
Candidates who desire to apply for a fully funded Hungary Government scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- It is necessary to be a citizen of the supported country. Applicants who do not have a valid ID are not eligible for Hungary government scholarships.
- To apply for graduate school, a student must be between the ages of 18 and 22. Government scholarships in Hungary are not accessible to applicants under the age of 18 or above the age of 22.
- An applicant must have completed preparatory studies to be eligible for undergraduate programmes. If you want to pursue a post-graduate degree, you must complete all 16 years of study. Similarly, an applicant for a doctorate must have completed 18 years of study.
- All educational documents must be certified by HEC or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If the application is not completed correctly, it may refuse.
- Health certificates are also necessary. The medical certificate of a candidate must fill by November 15, 2021.
- If the candidate selected, he or she needs to sign and return a bond agreement.
List of Required Documents
- To begin, each candidate must fill out an online application form.
- Second, you must attach a motivating letter with your online application form and additional papers.
- Finally, all students must have a passport. A passport is a form of identification that must supply in conjunction with an application.
- Required, a scanned copy of the applicant’s original bachelor’s degree. A student can also upload a scanned copy of their master’s degree. You must also email your school transcripts. The student must present all curricular papers, including interpretations.
- A résumé must supply in addition to the educational papers. Finally, the candidate must provide a health certificate. The medical certificate must issue and signed by a physician. The candidate’s medical certificate must also prove that he or she is healthy and free of contagious diseases. Also check: TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Additionally, an online application gateway for the Hungary Government Scholarship will be available from November 15, 2022, and will accept an applicant’s whole application. Applicants can apply for Hungary government scholarships till January 15, 2023. (Stipendium Hungaricum). So, please bear in mind that the paperwork deadline for the Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is January 15, 2023. Each student must submit his or her application by the deadline.
How to apply?
Follow below provided link and apply online.