|Opening Date: 2nd September, 2021||Deadline: 21st October, 2021|
|Organization: Government of Ireland||Category: Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023|
|Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD Degree||Location: Ireland|
Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Are you looking for scholarship opportunities in Ireland? Then you’ve come to the right spot since applications for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 are now open. So, the scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programmes. Also, International Education Scholarships are open to applicants from all around the world (IES). Additionally, Ireland’s government offers Masters degrees leading to Ph.D. degrees in any academic discipline. Scholarships are offered for all academic subjects, including Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), as well as Arts, Humanities, and Social Science (AHSS).
Similarly, There are no registration costs and the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship offers 60 scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023. Also, The Council invests about 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland each year. So, we strongly advised you to apply for these Irish Government scholarships. For further information, please see the details provided below and apply.
Ireland Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2022: GOI-IES will reflect Ireland’s commitment to excellence in the provision of advanced education for both domestic and international students. The following is a list of the scholarship advantages for chosen students of the Irish Government Scholarship 2022-2023.
- Waiver of the whole tuition fee.
- There is no registration fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship 2022
If you want to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Extracurricular activities should be a strength.
- Also, Possess a compelling reason for continuing their education in Ireland, how a GOI-IES fits into their long-term objectives.
- Students in their last year of a bachelor’s degree can also apply for this scholarship.
- Similarly, A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for a master’s degree.
- So, For a Ph.D, you should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Bachelor Degree: 4 years
- Similarly, For Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
List of available Departments offers in Ireland Government Scholarship
So, The disciplines and majors offered for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 are shown below.
- Social Science.
List of Universities Offering Irish Scholarships
Following universities of Irland are offering Irish Scholarships, so, you can apply in the following universities for Irland Government Scholarship.
- University College Dublin.
- University of Dublin, Trinity College.
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino.
- Institute of Technology, Tralee.
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University.
- Royal Irish Academy.
- Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- Dublin Dental Hospital.
- Dundalk Institute of Technology.
- Cork Institute of Technology.
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Also, Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology.
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- University College Cork.
- Maynooth University.
- University of Limerick.
- Institute of Technology, Sligo.
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology.
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
- National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
How to apply for Ireland Government Scholarship?
So, Candidates should apply for admission to a major Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. programme provided by a qualifying Higher Education Institution (see Appendix 1) using the confirmation techniques of that HEI. Also, Candidates are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at the time of usage and will be required to show a duplicate of the equivalent.
For this Irish Government Scholarship, you must submit an online application together with the relevant papers. Visit the link below for further information and to apply. Best wishes!
So, if you have any questions about the scholarship you can send an email to email@example.com.