|Deadline: 9th June, 2022||Fields/Area: All Subjects|
|Funded by: Government of Italy||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters and PhD||Location: Italy|
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
The application process for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is now open. So, International students can apply for the scholarship to study for free in Italy. Also, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) provides grants to students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees at Italian universities and the Italian Government Scholarship does not require IELTS. So, you may submit a certificate of English proficiency from your previous institute and make plans for your studies in Italy, this scholarship is fully funded.
Further, Scholarships are available to complete Master’s and Ph.D. study courses and applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply. Also, scholarships are only available for academic courses on Italian soil and Italy is a fantastic country that offers both study and work opportunities and scholarships are available at all Italian universities.
Additionally, Italy has one of the world’s oldest universities and It is well-known for providing high-quality higher education at a low cost. Also, It is not difficult to gain admission to an Italian university and with 61 thriving public universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 English-language courses. So, there are numerous Courses to choose from and the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 application form is available below. You may also check: Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022.
The Italian Scholarship is available in the following ways:
- Master’s Degree Program.
- Ph.D. Program.
- Research Program.
- Academic qualifications: Applications must be submitted only by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* who have the necessary academic qualifications to enroll in an Italian university/institute.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be older than 28 years old by the deadline of this call.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Ph.D. programmes should not be more than 30 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Applicants for Research Projects under Academic Supervision must be under the age of 40 at the time of application.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates with an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a document certifying that their Bachelor’s degree study programme was entirely held in English.
- For courses taught entirely in English, no proof of proficiency in Italian is required.
Benefits of Italy Government Scholarship 2022
Depending on the course, scholarships for international students in Italy can last three, six, or nine months.
- Tuition Fees: Depending on the policy of each university, grantees may be exempt from paying enrollment and tuition fees.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Grantees will be covered by MAECI-contracted health and medical/accident insurance for the duration of the grant.
- Also, Financial Assistance: Grantees will receive a monthly allowance of 900 Euros paid to their Italian bank account on a quarterly basis.
Also check: Michigan University Scholarships 2022
Why Study in Italy?
- Research, Science, and Creativity Excellence
- Outstanding educational system founded on sound ideas, the scientific method, and a creative approach.
- Complex problem solving, critical thinking, and flexibility are all being developed.
- A diverse range of courses, including English, are available in a lively and welcoming environment.
So, the application deadline for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students is June 30, 2022.
How to apply for Italy Government Scholarship 2022?
Finish your applications. The official website contains all of the information. For further details and to apply, visit Official website of Italian Scholarships for session 2020-2023.