|Opening Date: 26th August, 2021||Deadline: 23rd September, 2021|
|Course Starts: 2022||Category: Fully Funded 2022-2023|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: South Korea|
KAIST University Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Applications for the Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022 are currently available. So, KAIST University is providing 300 scholarships for Masters and PhD programmes. Further, This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea that covers all expenses and KAIST University is ranked #39 in the QS Global World. Also, It is one of the best public universities in the country.
Additionally, There will be 300 scholarships available and we know that KAIST is a well-known leading university in Asia and is recognized as the MIT of Asia. So, all Academic Fields/Majors for Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs, and PhD Degree Programs are available at the University for Free Study in Korea. Further, You can study in South Korea without having to take the IELTS exam.
So. you are not need to have IELTS or TOEFL scores and you may provide a certificate of English proficiency from your university. Similarly, at KAIST University, all courses will teach in English and a pathway to broadening your horizons, advancing your knowledge, and studying at a world-class university. So, More information about the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 may find below.
Benefits of KAIST University Scholarship
The following are the advantages of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2022:
- A Complete Scholarship
- Fully Tuition will pay.
- Also, a monthly allowance of $300 USD is provided to Bachelor’s students.
- Monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW for pursuing a Master’s degree.
- A monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW for pursuing a doctorate.
- Also, Medical Health Insurance premiums will pay for by the recipient’s advisor/department.
List of Available Academic Fields For MS, PhD
So, KAIST University provides Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships, and PhD Degree Scholarships in the disciplines listed below.
- Business and Technology Management.
- Biological Sciences.
- Also, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Bio & Brain Engineering.
- Materials Science & Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Industrial Design.
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Scholarship
Moreover, The Eligibility Criteria for the KAIST University Scholarships 2022-2023 for Masters, PhD degree are as follows:
- Applicants must have a high school degree.
- In order to apply all foreign and other students encourage to apply.
- Then, after the new year, an applicant can retain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- Applicants are not eligible to apply who holding dual citizenship.
- Also, applicants holding Koren citizenship must train/studied outside of Korea.
- Foreign applicants who have finished high school in Korea can apply.
KAIST Application Deadline
The last date to apply For KAIST Graduate Scholarship is 23rd September, 2021
How to Apply for KAIST Scholarship?
- Read, the instructions to get acquaint with the application process in order to apply.
- Also, Download the online request form for the KAIST scholarship.
- With correct details, fill out the application form.
- Charge the fee for the application.
- Upload the scan documents.
- After downloading them, search the records
So, to Apply for KAIST Masters and PhD (Visit Here)