|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 16th October, 2022|
|Award: Tuition + Living Accommodation||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: BS, Master & Ph.D, Doctor of Medicine||Location: Abu Dhabi|
Khalifa University Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students
Are you looking for scholarships in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates? Then you’ve come to the right place, applications for the Fully Funded Khalifa University Scholarships 2022 in Abu Dhabi are now open. Further, Khalifa University is one of the top universities in Abu Dhabi, offering undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes. Also, according to QS rankings, it is the 401st top university in the world.
So, International Students can apply for fully funded scholarships at Khalifa University and The Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 have no application cost. Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine Degrees are available at Khalifa University for both international students and UAE residents. So, all academic fields and majors are accessible for scholarship, including engineering, medicine, information technology, business, health, arts, and other fields.
In addition, Khalifa University will cover all of the candidates’ expenses and The award is open to applicants from any countries. Moreover, all academic fields and majors are accessible for scholarship, including engineering, medicine, information technology, business, health, arts, and other fields.
Furthermore, Khalifa University will cover all of the candidates’ expenses, The award is open to applicants from any countries. So, This is the best opportunity in Abu Dhabi to pursue your education or research with foreign researchers on scholarships and the majority of scholarships in Arab nations are currently available. Also, You may apply for: Oxford University Scholarships 2022
Duration of Khalifa University Scholarships
Applicants may apply for both the Full-Time and Part-Time programmes. Further, full-time students must register for three to four courses every semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent) and Part-time: Students must register for two courses per semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of a Master’s Degree for Full-Time Students: 2 Years.
- Duration of a Master’s Degree for Part-Time Students: 3 Years
Benefits of Khalifa University Scholarships
Hence, Khalifa University Scholarships 2022-2023 will cover the majority of the costs, Here is a list of the expenditures that overseas students are responsible for.
- Tuition fees are waived, and
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA stands for Graduate Research and Assistant Scholarship.
- Further, Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA stands for Graduate Research and Assistant Scholarship.
- Also, Medical insurance is provided to enable students to attend international research conferences.
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 12,000
Required Documents for hbku scholarship 2022-2023
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Recommendation Letters(From two professors).
- Valid Passport.
- Passport Size Photograph (White Background).
- Research Proposal (500 to 1,000 words for PhD applicants only).
- Additionally, Certificate of English Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL), Official TOEFL score reports can be provided directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology by your institution using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Also, Score report for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and Using the institutional GRE number 0822, official score reports can be transmitted directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for hbku 2022-2023
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Admission Interview.
- Certificate of English Proficiency.
P.hd Degree Program
- Master’s Degree.
- Research Proposal (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
How to Apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa university scholarship?
So, The application process for Khalifa University Scholarships 2022 is entirely online, you must complete out the application form, attach the relevant papers, and submit it through the application site. Further, for additional information and to apply, please see the official website, which is linked below.