|Opening Date: On Going||Deadline: 6th, October 2022|
|Course Starts: 2022||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters Degree||Location: USA|
Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022-2023 | Stanford University
Do you want a Fully Funded Scholarship in the United States? If the answer is yes! The Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 application is now available. Stanford University has announced the Knight Hennessy scholarship for Academic Year 2022, which is a fantastic opportunity for both foreign and American students. Applicants can pursue their graduation degree at no cost because the Institute covers the costs. So, students should not pass up this opportunity to learn in a varied and multicultural environment.
Additionally, They are seeking for applicants that are enthusiastic, dedicated, and have leadership abilities. So, students from all around the globe are welcome to apply for this scholarship, as Stanford University provides a multi-cultural atmosphere in which individuals from all over the world may collaborate. Further, Interested applicants must apply for this Scholarship in the United States of America 2022 by October 6, 2021.
Furthermore, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship permits candidates to finish any graduate programme, including MFA, MS, DMA, Ph.D., JD, MA, MBA, and MD programmes. Also, Check out the details below and apply if you want to learn more about the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship. You may also check: Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022
Available Fields Offering Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022
So, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship in the United States of America 2022 is available in virtually all disciplines and majors; candidates can apply for the following programmes:
- Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences School
- School of Education at the Graduate Level
- Graduate Business School
- Biosciences School of Medicine
- Continuing Education.
- Humanities and Sciences School
- Engineering School (All Fields).
- The medical school.
- The law school.
Benefits of Knight Hennessy Scholarship
The Knight-Hennessy scholars will get the following advantages.
- The stipend will be used to cover living expenses.
- The tuition cost will be paid by the Host Institution.
- Scholars will get a financial award.
- Every year, a two-way Economy class ticket will be issued.
- Also, a stipend for schooling will be offered to help with out-of-pocket expenses.
- Applicants who wish to conduct a summer research project may also be granted a summer grant.
List of Required Documents
- A one-page resume.
- Also, The application process will process and complete online.
- A narrative told through video.
- An assessment that will give in person.
- Two letters of recommendation are necessary.
- Transcripts are necessary.
- Required a standardized test score.
Eligibility Criteria of Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022
Candidates must meet the following qualifying requirements to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
- The applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last six years.
- The TOEFL is the necessary standard test; however, IELTS and PTE are also acceptable for MBA programme candidates.
- Also, applicants must choose for a full-time scholarship programme.
Application Deadline/Last Date
So, the deadline to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 is October 6, 2022.
How to Apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship?
Finally, Candidates must apply separately for the Stanford Graduate Program and the Knight Hennessy Scholar programme and for additional information and to apply, please see the official website below: