|Opening Date: 15th May, 2022||Deadline: 16th June, 2022|
|Funded by: Government of Malaysia||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: Malaysia|
Malaysian International Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
So, the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 application period is now open and the Malaysian Government Scholarship (MIS) allows international students to study Masters and PhD programmes at Malaysian universities. Malaysia has finally opened this Scholarship after a two-year wait and the good news is that no IELTS/TOEFL are required. Also, the Malaysian government will cover all participants’ expenses and Malaysian public universities will be eligible for the scholarship.
Malaysian universities and higher education institutions can enjoy Malaysian hospitality as well as a world-class higher education experience. So, the Scholarship is intended for full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in any academic field in Malaysia and participants’ ages should not exceed 45 years.
You can also study in Malaysia without having to take the IELTS exam and many scholarships have announced in Malaysia in recent days. So, over 34,500 people from 144 developing countries have benefited and Malaysia is quickly becoming a popular destination for international students. The list of universities, as well as additional information about the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022, can be found below. You may also check: Singapore Government Scholarship 2022.
- Master’s and Ph.D. candidates must be under the age of 40 and 45, respectively.
- A written proposal of at least 1,000 words in length that is relevant to the field of study.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency, such as IELTS or TOEFL, or applicants with degrees that use English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
Criteria for Age
- Up to 40 years for Masters.
- Up to 45 years for a Ph.D.
Financial Coverage of Malaysian International Scholarship 2022
- This scholarship will pay for tuition and a monthly stipend.
- A monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 will be provided.
- Also, successful applicants are expected to arrange their own travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions) and the Malaysian government will not cover travel expenses.
- All applicants strongly advise to research the expected living costs in Malaysia.
List of available Fields for Malaysian International Scholarship
Additionally, MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D from the Government of Malaysia Scholarship is available in almost all academic fields.
- Engineering and science.
- Fisheries and agriculture
- Economic theory and Islamic finance
- Technology of information and communication
- Food safety and biosecurity
- Utility and infrastructure
- Environmental research.
- Finally, Nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy not included in the definition of health.
So, the deadline for applying for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is June 16, 2022.
How to apply?
Lastly, the application must submit online, Go to the Official Website of Malaysian International Scholarship 2022: Click Here
- Scholarships in 2022-2023
- Italy Government Scholarship 2022
- Also, Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022