|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 1st February, 2022|
|University: Université de Montréal||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD||Location: Canada|
Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
Admissions for the Fall of 2022 are now open. Explore one of Canada’s most diverse programme offerings and apply today for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022. Further, The University of Montreal is Canada’s Leading Public University. Additionally, Montreal University Scholarships are now accepting applications for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral scholarships. Similarly, the university is ranked fourth in Canada and 73rd in the globe in terms of student enrollment, Montreal University is the country’s second largest university.
In addition, The Top Rated Scholarships are Canadian Scholarships and they provide the Best Scholarships to Study in Canada. Also, Montreal University offers 600 different study programmes. Furthermore, The Université de Montréal is the most well-known institution in the world, and it plays a key role. So, at Montreal University, there are several scholarships available.
Foreign students outnumber Canadian students at Montreal University Canada by more than 80%. Hence, There are several scholarships available in Canada that do not need IELTS. Also, In Canada, there are roughly 353,000 international students. So, This new program’s purpose is to assist the top talent from across the world. The following section contains detailed information on the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022.
Coverage of Montreal University Scholarships
Following is the coverage and benefits of Montreal University Scholarships Canada for the session 2022-2023.
1. Graduate Program
So, these sums are applied to annual tuition costs of $23,662, (30 credits) and the scholarship divides into three tiers based on the applicant’s academic record. Also, this sum is applied to annual tuition costs of $27,300. (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $5,999 every session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Similarly, Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $2,859 every session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $1,000 every session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit.
2. Masters Program
This sum is applied to annual tuition costs of $27,300. (45 credits).
- Additionally, $9,420 per year (three sessions for 45 credits) or $3,140 every session (equivalent to 15 credits)
3. Ph.D Program
This sum is applied to the annual tuition of $24,300. (45 credits).
- So, for the course of your studies, you will pay $19,339 every year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
In Canada, for Fully Funded Scholarships: Visit Here
You must meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International Students.
- You must be a foreign student.
- Also you must have a study permit and be neither a permanent resident nor a citizen of Canada.
- Applicants must enroll full-time in a study programme at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
More Scholarship Opportunities in Canada: Visit Here
Application Deadline of Montreal University Scholarships Canada
The deadline for applying for the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2022 is February 1st, 2022.
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships?
The application is completed online. You must complete an online application through the University of Montréal. To apply, please go to the Université de Montréal Canada’s official website. Click Here