|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 31 January, 2022|
|University: Oxford University||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters and PhD||Location: UK|
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 for International Students
The wait is finally over. Oxford University is now accepting applications for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 for Master’s and Ph.D. students. Further, The Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is available to all overseas students from all around the world. This scholarship covers the entire tuition fee as well as at least a £15,009 yearly award for living expenses.
Additionally, Oxford University is a college research university located in Oxford, England and there is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the English-speaking world’s oldest university and the world’s second-oldest institution in continuous existence. Moreover, Clarendon is one of the major systems, giving over 140 new scholarships to the University each year. So, Clarendon Scholarships are highly sought for, competitive, and prestigious. Also check: TOP 5 EUROPEAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
Duration of Clarendon Scholarships
- Master: 1 Year to 2 Year
- Ph.D: 3 Years
Benefits of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022
- All Clarendon Scholarships pay the entire cost of tuition and college expenses.
- Full-time students receive a significant yearly subsidy for living expenses, which will be at least £15,009 in 2022-23. Also, Scholars enrolled in a part-time programme will be eligible for a study assistance award to help with non-fee expenditures. Scholars enrolled in a part-time programme will be eligible for a study assistance award to help with non-fee expenditures. Part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 in 2022-23, while part-time Master’s scholars should expect to receive at least £5,003.
- Furthermore, Scholarships are often granted for the whole term for which you are required to pay tuition to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your degree.
Also Check: ROMANIA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Eligibility and Criteria
- English is a required language.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the globe.
- All candidates to the University of Oxford for graduate studies are eligible.
- All graduate-level degree-bearing courses are eligible.
- This grant does not apply to postgraduate certificate or diploma studies.
- Clarendon supports scholars from many disciplines across the University, with no preference towards any specific subject.
- Candidates who wish to begin a new master’s or DPhil programme at Oxford are eligible. Students who are presently pursuing a master’s degree at Oxford but will be reapplying for a DPhil are included (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants with delayed offers to begin in 2022-23 are ineligible for consideration for this award.
- Current Oxford students who will continue to study for the same degree the following year are ineligible for this award.
Hence, The Clarendon Scholarship deadline for overseas students at Oxford University is January 31, 2022.
Check also: MONTREAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
How to apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022?
So, the application process for this award is entirely online; please see the link below to apply online or see the program’s official announcement.