|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 1st March, 2022|
|University: Radboud University||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: Netherland|
Radboud University Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
International students are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands 2021. Additionally, The Radboud Scholarship is only available to international students from outside the European Union who wish to pursue a Master’s degree programme. Further, The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme for students who are highly motivated. Also, There will be a total of 37 scholarships available.
In addition, all academic fields are taught entirely in English and the Master Degree Program is accessible in all fields and majors, including science, social science, arts, medicine, and law. Also, students of any nationality from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands. Do you aware that the Dutch government is also involved? announced 2021 Holland Government Scholarship
Moreover, you can apply for one of four different scholarships offered by Radboud University. However, only one scholarship will award. Furthermore, The Fulbright Radboud Scholarship, the Orange Tulip Scholarship, the Holland Scholarship, or the Radboud Scholarship Programme are all options. Also, your selection is solely based on five criteria: motivation, references, academic performance, talent, and ambition and Radboud University is a research-intensive institution. Also, there are about 22,000 students enroll at the university. You may also check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
No of Scholarships
So, each year, 37 scholarships will award to international students from outside Europe to study in the Netherlands.
Benefits of Radboud University Scholarship
The Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is a Full Scholarship. It offered both a full scholarship and a partial scholarship. Both Scholarships will pay the following expenses:
- Students who get a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will receive a complete tuition fee remission of around €16,000.
- Students who get a partially-funded scholarship will have their tuition costs reduced and will only have to pay €2,168.
- Visa fees will reimburse.
- The cost of a residency permit will cover.
- Health-care coverage.
- Insurance for Liability (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- You must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree earned outside of the Netherlands.
- Comply with the English language requirement.
- As mentioned in the formal letter of admission, you have completely admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning 1 September 2021.
- Are able to meet the requirements for getting a visa to the Netherlands.
Also check: CSC Scholarship 2022-2023
List of Required Documents
The following papers must upload by the student when submitting the application:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Curriculum vitae are resumes.
- Admission to a master’s program and selection for the Radboud Award are two separate processes; successful admission to a master’s program does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- Through this award, a student will apply for both the fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships.
So, the deadline for applying for the Radboud University Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands For International Students is March 1, 2022.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship?
Further, the application process for this scholarship is entirely online. So, Fill out the online application form and upload the required documents and to apply, Visit Official website of Radboud Scholarship 2022 Netherlands.