Rhodes Scholarship 2021 at Oxford University in UK : Fully Funded
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 is the oldest international scholarships program around the globe, and one of the most a illustrious. The Oxford Rhodes Trust is funded by the Rhodes Scholarship. Each year the Rhodes Trust provides 100 fully funded scholarships to international students.
This scholarship program is an international postgraduate award for students studying at Oxford University in the UK. Oxford University is a leading university in the UK. Rhodes Scholarships are offered in the UK for master’s and PhD degree programs. Students can apply for any desired field of study offered by the University of Oxford.
Details of Rhodes Scholarship 2021
Following are the details of this scholarship grant for international students.
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Rhodes Trust
- Post Graduate Courses
Fields of Study:
Scholarships are available and are awarded for any courses and field of study offered by the host university (University of Oxford) at the postgraduate level.
Number of Rhodes Scholarships in UK
There are almost 100 fully funded/Fulbright International Scholarships available in Oxford University for international students.
What are the Coverage & Benefits of Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship?
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in the United Kingdom is one of the prestigious fully funded scholarships on merit basis. This scholarship program covers the following benefits and expenses.
- Application fees of Oxford University.
- Tuition Fee of Oxford University and Colleges.
- Stipend of Rhodes Scholarship is: 15,144£ per annum.
- Allowance of Settlement.
- Travelling expenses: Two Return Air Tickets.
- Fee of Student Visa.
- Health stipend: International Health Surcharge (IHS).
What is the Eligibility/Criteria for Rhodes Scholarships?
Before apply for this scholarships student go through its eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned some key points of this scholarship program
- The Rhodes Trust always welcomes for young talented and competent applicants from diverse backgrounds around the globe.
- Extensive eligibility criteria for Rhodes Scholarships; Final eligibility criteria is listed in the relevant candidate documentation information for your country / region. To select your country please Click here
List of Rhodes Scholarships in Different Countries
We have listed below the constituencies of the Rhode. You will find here a number of scholarships with the country names. Here is the list with country names:
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Grenada, Guyana, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Jamaica, Belize, Dominica, Cayman Islands, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, and the British Virgin Islands.
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Malawi, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Mali, Cape Verde, Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, São Tomé, Mauritania, Niger, Sierra Leone, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Principe, and Togo.
This is the list of eligible countries of Rhodes Scholarship 2021 program to study in University of Oxford.
Can anyone apply for a Rhodes scholarship?
Students from above listed countries can apply for Rhodes Scholarships 2021 for Masters programs in the UK. Keep in mind that if your country is not listed in the list mentioned above, then you are not eligible for this scholarship program.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in UK?
We recommend and suggest every student that must read application guide lines and information about scholarships before applying for this scholarship program. Because Rhodes Scholarship 2021 varies from country to country and additionally, applications process also varies on country to country. Visit official website of this program and select your region/country and process your application We have mentioned official link of this scholarship program below this post.
The last date and application deadline for Rhodes Scholarship 2021 varies from one country to another.