|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: Currently Open|
|University: University of Oxford||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: UK|
Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 UK | Apply Online now
Applications are invited for the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom. So, every year, the Rhodes Foundation awards 100 scholarships to international students. Also, The Rhodes Scholarship is available at the University of Oxford for Masters and PhD degree programmes. Further, the Rhodes Scholarship is one of the most highly regarded scholarship programmes offered by the UK government.
Furthermore, The Rhodes Scholarship aims to bring young people from all over the world to study full-time Postgraduate Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, which is ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education Rankings. Also, all fields and courses are available at Oxford University, and Rhodes covers the majority of them.
In addition, the Scholarship will cover all program-related expenses for the duration of the programme and the Rhodes Scholarship 2021 has no application fee. So, this is an entirely free scholarship, your life will be changed by a UK Scholarship and the Rhodes Scholarships are now available worldwide. Also, the full details of the Rhodes Scholarship for International Students are provided below. You may also check: Ferguson Scholarship 2022.
Financial Coverage of Rhodes Scholarship 2022
Similarly, Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid programme for international students to study at the prestigious University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. Rhodes will cover the following expenses.
- Fees for all University and College courses.
- the Application Fee for University
- Further, Stipend for living expenses (£15,900 per year) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses).
- Additionally, Two economy class flights to Oxford at the beginning of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the end of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee.
- Surcharge for International Health Care (IHS).
- Also, Scholars receive a settling in allowance (£225) upon arrival in Oxford.
List of Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship 2022
So, here is the list of eligible counties for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 for Masters and PhD degree program.
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships).
- AUSTRALIA(Offers 9 Scholarships).
- GERMANY(Offering 2 Scholarships).
- BERMUDA (Offers 1 Scholarship).
- INDIA (Offering 5 Scholarships).
- CANADA (11 Scholarships).
- CHINA (4 Scholarships).
- HONG KONG(Only 1 Scholarship).
- EAST AFRICA (Only 1 Scholarship).
Covering Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and South Sudan.
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships).
- MALAYSIA (Only 1 Scholarship).
- JAMAICA and THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN(2 Scholarships).
Also, covering Antigua, Montserrat, Anguilla, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Belize, , Jamaica, Dominica, Turks & Caicos Islands, Grenada, St Kitts-Nevis, Guyana, Cayman Islands, St Lucia, St Vincent and British Virgin Islands.
- KENYA(2 Scholarships).
- SAUDI ARABIA(Up to 2 Scholarships).
- SINGAPORE (Only 1 Scholarship).
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships).
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES(2 Scholarships).
- PAKISTAN(Only 1 Scholarship).
- SOUTHERN AFRICA(10 Scholarships).
Covering South Africa, Lesotho, Malawi, Botswana, Namibia & eSwatini.
- SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN & PALESTINE (2 Scholarships).
- ZAMBIA(2 Scholarships).
- WEST AFRICA (Only 1 Scholarship).
Also, Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, São Tomé, island of Saint Helena, Senegal, and Principe & Togo.
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships).
Also check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Thus, the Scholarship’s broad eligibility criteria, specific eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- You can choose your country and read the detailed information as well as the eligibility criteria: SELECT YOUR COUNTRY HERE.
So, the deadline for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship varies by country and there is no single deadline that applies to all countries.
How to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
Each country’s application process is also unique. So, choose your country to view detailed information and to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022: Visit Official website of Rhodes Scholarship.
Also check: United Nations Volunteer Program