|Opening Date: February 1, 2021||Deadline: July 31, 2021|
|Remaining Days: 202 Days||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: PhD, Masters, Bachelor||Location: Scotland|
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2021-2022 Fully Funded
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a program of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in a joint effort with Scottish university in the regions of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a great opportunity to studying in a nation with world-driving universities and a long custom of scholastic greatness. Our picked researchers are individuals who seek to become compelling pioneers in their future vocations. They have wide-going interests outside their investigations and a craving to expand their own and scholarly involvement with Scotland.
Coverage & Benefits Scotland Scholarships
The plan presents to 50 honors, every value £8000, towards educational expenses for any one year of full-time study on a postgraduate Masters program at any of Scotland’s advanced education organizations.
Saltire Scholars will likewise have the occasion to partake in a program of exercises well beyond their investigations, remembering exchange with the scholastic and business network for Scotland.
As one of our Saltire Scholars, you’ll go about as a minister for the Saltire Scholarships program as well as for Scotland. You can discover more about these parts of the grant on the prerequisites page.
Who can apply?
Keen on applying for a Saltire Scholarship? Here’s the data you need on qualification for Scotland’s Scholarship. To apply for a Saltire, Scholarship up-and-comers should have a contingent or genuine proposal of a spot at a Scottish college on a qualified course.
Eligibility Criteria for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
- Not have recently gotten a Saltire Scholarship.
- Have a restrictive or genuine proposal of a spot at a Scottish university on a qualified course.
- Be a resident of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong residents are likewise qualified as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Not have recently read for a full college degree in Scotland.
- Meet the language necessities of the course.
- Complete an application shape and submit it by the end date of 26 May 2020.
- Have the option to exhibit that they can meet the expenses of living in Scotland and the excess educational expenses.
Candidates should Demonstrate:
- An interest in studying in Scotland or potentially at a particular Scottish college.
- A readiness and the fundamental relational and relational abilities needed to partake in the program of exercises that goes with the grants.
- The desire to work and concentrate in a worldwide setting and take a place of authority in their picked profession.
List of Courses for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
The course should be a postgraduate Masters level course in one of the accompanying branches of knowledge:
- Creative businesses.
- Renewable and medical energy.
- Healthcare and clinical sciences.
Courses should be full-time and conveyed in Scotland. On the web, distance-learning, or courses conveyed at a Scottish college grounds abroad are not qualified for the scholarship. The Saltire Scholarship application measure for 2021/2022 is presently open. The end date is Tuesday, 1 June at 12 PM GMT.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships Application form: Click here