|Deadline: 1 June, 2022||Opening Date: On going||Organization: Singa|
|Category: Ph.D Degree||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Singapore|
SINGA Scholarship 2022-2023 Singapore | Fully Funded
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA Scholarship 2022) is now accepting applications for a Ph.D. programme in Singapore. So, SINGA is a collaboration between ASTAR and the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (ASTAR). In addition, SINGA Graduate Awards are available to all international students worldwide. Singapore also serves as a gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. So, with SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D studies in Singapore while also making global connections and advancing your research career.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is also a collaboration between ASTAR, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Management University (SMU). As a result, PhD training will take place in English at ASTAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU in the lab of your choice. Students will also supervise in these laboratories by eminent and world-renowned researchers. Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a PhD from NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU.
Furthermore, Singapore is a gateway to some of the Asia Pacific region’s fastest-growing economies, and with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD studies in Singapore, make global connections, and advance your research career. Moreover, SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse international student research community, and you will be working in a multi-cultural environment with people from various cultures. Furthermore, Ph.D. training will held in English at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD. Students will supervise in these laboratories by eminent and world-renowned researchers. You may also check: Australian Awards Scholarships 2023.
- All foreign graduates with a passion for research and strong academic credentials encouraged to apply.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Academic reviewers gave it high marks.
- The above-mentioned qualification requirements are insufficient.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship standards. These policies are subject to change without notice at any time.
Benefits of SINGA Scholarship 2022
The scholarship covers up to four years of PhD study and comes with the following perks:
- Tuition is an expense.
- S$2,200 monthly stipend, increasing to S$2,700 after passing the Qualifying Examination.
- There is a one-time airfare award of up to S$1500 available.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
Also check: VinUniversity Scholarship
List of Required Documents for SINGA Scholarship 2022
All applicants must provide the following information:
- All diplomas and transcripts are required.
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, and GATE scores are not required.
- For Ph.D. research, a supervisor is required.
- recommendation letters
- A passport-sized photograph taken recently.
- Previously published research paper (if available).
- Please keep in mind that you will ask to list your preferred supervisors on the application form.
Most Important Information
- Please double-check the information you enter during account registration in the application portal, as this willused for verification when you log in for the first time.
- So, once you’ve checked in, make sure you apply for the relevant scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – on the application site.
- Please do not send any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please send in your applications as soon as possible. Because only applications with two recommendation reports will consider, this will give your references plenty of time to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline.
- Please double-check that all of the information you provided in the online application form is complete and accurate before submitting the application. No changes can make after the application has been submitted.
Applications are currently open and the last date of application submission of SINGA Scholarship 2022-2023 in Singapore is 1st June, 2022.
How to apply?
So, the application process for this award is entirely online; please see the link below to apply online or the program’s official announcement for more information.
Also check: Norway Scholarships