|Deadline: 1 June, 2022||Opening Date: On going||Organization: Singa|
|Category: Ph.D. Degree||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Singapore|
SINGA Scholarship 2022 for International Students | Fully Funded
The Singapore International Graduate Award(SINGA Scholarship) is now accepting applications for a Ph.D. degree to be studied in Singapore. Hence, SINGA is a partnership between ASTAR and the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (ASTAR). Also, SINGA Graduate Awards are offered to all foreign students worldwide. Additionally, Singapore serves as a gateway to some of the Asia Pacific region’s fastest-growing economies. So, with SINGA, you may pursue your Ph.D. studies in Singapore, create worldwide connections, and advance your research career.
Furthermore, he Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a cooperation between ASTAR, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Management University (SMU). So, PhD training will be conducted in English at ASTAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU in the lab of your choice. Also, In these laboratories, students will be supervised by eminent and world-renowned researchers. So, students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded a PhD degree by NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU.
In addition, Singapore serves as a gateway to some of the Asia Pacific region’s fastest-growing economies and with SINGA, you may pursue your PhD study in Singapore, build worldwide connections, and advance your research career. Further, SINGA creates a lively and culturally diverse international student research community and you will be working in a multi-cultural atmosphere with other people from other cultures. Moreover, Ph.D. training will be conducted in English at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD. In these laboratories, students will supervise by eminent and world-renowned researchers.
Eligibility Criteria for SINGA Scholarship
- All foreign graduates with a love for research and strong academic accomplishments are welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English abilities.
- Excellent evaluations from academic reviewers.
- The qualifying requirements listed above are not complete.
Based on current scholarship standards, A*STAR may incorporate extra selection criteria. These policies are subject to change at any moment without notice.
Coverage & Benefits
The scholarship covers up to four years of PhD study and includes the following benefits:
- Tuition costs.
- S$2,200 monthly stipend, which will enhance to S$2,700 after completing the Qualifying Examination.
- A one-time airfare award of up to S$1,500 is available.
- S$1,000 one-time settling-in allowance
Required Documents for SINGA Scholarship
All candidates must submit the following information:
- All diplomas and transcripts.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE scores are optional.
- Supervisor is required for Ph.D. research.
- Letters of recommendation
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Previously published research article (if available).
Please keep in mind that you will ask to mention your supervisor preferences on the application form.
- Please verify that the information you submit during account registration in the application portal is correct, since this information will use for verification when you log in for the first time.
- So, after checking in, please make sure you apply for the relevant scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – on the application site.
- Do not send any hard copy papers to the SINGA Office.
- Submit your applications as soon as feasible. This will give your references plenty of time to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, since only applications with two recommendation reports will consider.
- Before submitting the application, please double-check that all of the information you supplied in the online application form is complete and accurate. After the application has submitted, no changes may make.
How to Apply?
So, the application process for this award is entirely online, please see the link below to apply online or see the program’s official announcement.