|Deadline: 1st June, 2022||Fields/Area: All Subjects|
|Funded by: Government of Singapore||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD||Location: Singapore|
Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-2023 applications are now being accepted by the Singapore Government. So, SINGA is a fully funded scholarship for international students pursuing a Masters, Masters Leading to a PhD, or Direct Ph.D after completing a four-year undergraduate degree programme. Further, all expenses will covere by a Singapore Scholarship and the world has been waiting for fully funded scholarships, you will attend the best universities in Singapore.
Additionally, Singapore has regarded as one of the world’s top educational destinations. With an excellent educational system, it is less expensive than the United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Also, the Singaporean Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students every year. So, any student from any country who wishes to apply for the Singapore Scholarships is eligible to apply.
Because this is a government scholarship programme, no application fee will charge and the courses will delivere in English. Also, the Singapore government has given out over 950 scholarships. Over 29,000 applications from over 170 countries received every year. The Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 described in detail below. You may also check: Scholarships in 2022-2023
- So, all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results are welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent evaluations from academic referees.
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, and GATE scores
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional, and the university may request them later for admission.
Financial Coverage of Singapore Government Scholarship
The Singapore International Graduate Award will award 240 Scholarships covering following financial benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Also, the monthly stipend of S$2200, will increase to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500.
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000.
List of Affiliated Universities
Following is the list of Affiliated Universities offering Singapore Government Scholarship.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and
- The Singapore Management University (SMU).
List of Available Fields
The SINGA scholarship is available in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
List of Documents Required for Singapore Government Scholarship
Before applying, please prepare the following documents: DO NOT SEND ANY HARD COPIES TO THE SINGA OFFICE.], all required documents must submit online.
- A recent passport-sized photograph (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Transcripts and Reports: ALL transcripts must translate into English.
- Also, academic Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been confer.
- Lastly, 2 Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Letters (should complete and submitted online by the referees).
Hence, the deadline for applying for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is June 1, 2022. (Singaporean Time).
How to apply?
So, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified within 12 weeks of submitting their application.
- Italy Government Scholarship 2022
- Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022
- Michigan University Scholarships 2022