|Deadline: 11th March, 2022||Category: Fully Funded Internships|
|Duration: May 15 to Sep 15, 2022||Location: Turkey|
Sky Global Internship Program 2022 Turkey | Fully Funded
Applications are being accepted for the Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey in 2022. So, all international students from around the world are welcome to apply for this International Internship in Turkey. Further, a Fully Funded Internship in Turkey with All Expenses Paid for Young Men and Women to Spend One Month in Turkey. In addition, Turkish Aerospace Inc (TAI) is a well-known industrial company based in Turkey and the most incredible internship opportunity in Turkey for international students. Also, this internship does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
Additionally, the Sky Global Internship will take place between May 15 and September 15, 2022, a duration of one month. Any student, regardless of academic background, is eligible to apply and there are no academic prerequisites, Undergraduates, Graduates, and anyone else. Also, you will engage in cultural exchange with other young people from all over the world. The Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022 is described in detail below.
Furthermore, Take advantage of your summer internship in Turkey and all applicants are eligible to apply without having to take a language test, as there are no application fees. Also, undergraduate (Senior Students) and graduate (M.Sc. Ph.D.) students from all disciplines and backgrounds are welcome to apply to the SKY GLOBAL Program. You can also check: IMF Internship 2022
Fields Offer in Sky Global Internship Program
Candidates at the undergraduate (Senior level) and graduate level (M.Sc., Ph.D.) levels from the following disciplines, but not limited to:
- Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- Engineering (all subjects/areas).
- Communication, Journalism, and the Media.
- Business, finance, and economics.
- Language schools and linguistics.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (all including but not limited to Education, Sociology, Humanities, History, etc.).
Benefits of Sky Global Internship Program
Interns will have access to the following opportunities:
- Work experience as a professional.
- Acquiring knowledge of fundamental engineering and business subjects in the aerospace industry.
- Hands-on experience with real-world tasks.
- Taking on tasks in the areas of high-tech projects and business management.
- Obtaining mentorship and career guidance from industry veterans.
Moreover, Interns expected to prepare and present a report and a presentation by the end of the programme in accordance with the requirements specified by TAI internship instructions. Also check: WHO Internship 2022
As previously stated, the Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid internship. Also, all expenses will reimburse, as this is a paid internship for the summer.
- Complete and full accommodation .
- Expenses for in-city transportation.
Eligibility Criteria of Sky Global Internship
- All students from all Universities and Higher Education Institutes are welcome.
- After the internship, all participants must return to their home country.
- Candidates must have receive at least two doses of the Covid19 vaccine, which has approved by the Republic of Turkey.
- Minimum of two BioNTech doses OR two Sinovac doses plus one BioNTech dose).
- The vaccination certificate must upload to the attached document’s “other” section.
Also check: World Bank Summer Internship
Deadline/Last date of application submission
The deadline for applying to the Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022 is March 11, 2022.
- Also, Candidates who are will choose for interview on-site at DIMDEX 2022 between March 21 and 23, 2022 (Interviews will held in English).
- The official results will release on April 7, 2022.
How to Apply for this Internship program?
The application is completed online. To apply, go to this website: