Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships Fully Funded 2021-2022
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships: For the academic year 2021-2022, the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship is now open to all foreign students to take advantage of the opportunity to study for free in Switzerland. The Swiss Scholarship includes full tuition fees, monthly stipends, accommodation, health care and other student expenses.
The Swiss association assign the Government Excellence Scholarship, for promoting international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and more than 180 other nations each year. Recipients are selected by the awarding organization, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
Documents required to apply for Swiss Scholarships
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from two separate professors in the field of the applicant (use the FCS reference form exclusively; originals in sealed envelopes for the 1st collection only). For the 2nd collection, no copies.
- The certificates from previous universities and colleges will be attached with grades. With accredited English translations, if not in English, French, Italian or German. Do not present the initial certificates.
- Signed (typed and printed) FCS application form with photographs.
- A total CV with a list of scholarly articles, honors, etc.
- A message of inspiration (max. 2 pages).
- A full study proposal (max. 5 pages, signed), using the FCS research proposal form exclusively.
- Health Certificate Signed (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- A copy of a letter from a host academic professor at the chosen Swiss university (including her/his brief CV) confirming why she/he is able to oversee and endorse research.
- A short CV at the home institution of the academic mentor.
Benefits of Swiss Scholarships
The advantages to avail this opportunity are as fallow given by the swiss government excellence scholarship
- Airfare Tickets and Study Fund
- Stipend for the month (CHF 1,920)
- Complimentary accommodation (CHF 300 housing allowance)
- Medical Benefits Paid
- Complete Fees for Tuition Allowance of Waiver Accommodation
MS, doctoral or post-doctoral researchers in any discipline who wants to pursue their studies in Switzerland are eligible for research scholarship.
Scholarships should awarded to Swiss universities, universities of applied sciences, and both to the Federal Institute of Technology for research or study purposes. Only those candidates were considered who will be nominated by one of the higher teachers of these educational institutions.
Art scholarships are open to art students in Switzerland wanting to obtain an initial master’s degree.
Art scholarships should awarded to every Swiss university to the arts for their studies. Only students from a select number of countries have access to this Swiss scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria to avail SWISS Scholarships
- The applicant must devote all the attention needed to it.
- The Students must have command of the language skills needed for the study/research.
- The students who has already benefited from a Swiss Government Scholarship for Excellence are not eligible to qualify for a second award.
- Through entire stipend period scholarship holders should required to travel in Switzerland.
- Applicants who have spent more than one year in Switzerland before September are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must send a letter to the selected Swiss university from an academic host professor (including a short CV) confirming why they are able to supervise and endorse research. Applications would be denied without such assistance.
- Applicants must provide a study plan with a timeline included. This is the application centerpiece.