Switzerland Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Online Application Submission
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022 is currently open for applications for all worldwide students to benefit of an opportunity to read for nothing in Switzerland. It should be noticed that the Swiss Scholarship is completely supported that covers full educational expenses, month to month allowance installments, room, medical coverage, and other understudy costs.
Every year the Switzerland Government Scholarship, Government Excellence Scholarships to advance global exchange and research cooperation among Switzerland and more than 180 different nations. Beneficiaries are chosen by the granting body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are focused on youthful analysts from abroad who have finished a graduate degree or Ph.D. what’s more, at unfamiliar specialists holding a four year college education.
Benefits and Coverage of Swiss Scholarship
The Switzerland Government Scholarship covers the accompanying for every single global understudy:
- Research Fund
- Airfare Tickets
- Monthly Stipend (CHF 1,920)
- Free Accommodation (CHF 300 housing allowance)
- Paid Health Insurance
- Full Tuition Fees Waiver
- Housing Allowance
Types of Switzerland Government Scholarship
1. Art scholarship
Art scholarship are available to workmanship understudies wishing to seek after an underlying graduate degree in Switzerland.
Craftsmanship grants are granted for learn at any Swiss studio or college of human expressions. This Swiss grant is accessible to students from a predetermined number of nations as it were.
2. Research scholarship
Research scholarship is accessible to post-graduate specialists in any order (who hold a graduate degree as a base) who are wanting to come to Switzerland to seek after research or further investigations at the doctoral or post-doctoral level. These are granted for research or study at all Swiss cantonal colleges, colleges of applied sciences, and the two government foundations of innovation. Just competitors assigned by a scholastic guide at one of these advanced education foundations will be thought of.
Swiss Government Scholarship Selection rules
The FCS evaluates grant applications as per three rules:
- Candidate profile.
- Quality of the research project or creative work.
- Synergies and potential for future exploration collaboration.
Qualification Criteria for Switzerland Government Scholarship
- Candidates who have been in Switzerland for over one year toward the start of the scholarship in September are not qualified.
- Candidates should give a letter from a scholarly host teacher (counting her/his short CV) at the picked Swiss college affirming why she/he is happy to direct and uphold the research. Without such help, the application will dismiss.
- Candidates should have an examination proposition including a time period. This is the focal point of the application.
- The candidate should commit all necessary regard for it.
- Candidates should in charge of the vital language abilities needed for the exploration/considers.
- Candidates who have as of now profited by a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are not qualified to apply briefly grant.
- Scholarship holders needed to move to Switzerland during their award period.
List of documents needed to apply for Swiss Excellence Scholarship
- Verified FCS application form (composed and printed) with photographs.
- A full CV with a list of scholarly distributions, grants, and so forth.
- Recommendation letter (max. 2 pages).
- Total examination proposition (max. 5 pages, marked), utilizing solely the FCS research proposition structure.
- Duplicate of the letter from a scholarly host teacher (counting her/his short CV) at the picked Swiss college affirming why she/he is happy to direct and uphold the exploration.
- A short CV of the scholarly coach at the home organization.
- Two private letters of suggestion from two unique teachers in the candidate’s field (utilize only the FCS reference structure – firsts in fixed envelopes just for the first set). No duplicates for second set.
- Copies of declarations and grade sheets from recently went to colleges/schools and confirmations with grades, beginning with the latest. If not in English, French, Italian or German with verified ensured interpretations in English. Try not to present the first testaments.
- Marked clinical declaration (utilize just the FCS wellbeing testament structure).
- Two copies of the candidate’s visa (primary page with individual information). Double nationals add duplicates of the two international IDs. Candidates effectively in Switzerland during the application method add a duplicate of the home grant for Switzerland.
Applicants are required to send the above-recorded reports to their nearby Swiss nation Embassies before their nation explicit cutoff times. You can check the nation explicit Switzerland Government Scholarship application and cutoff time data from the connections accessible toward the finish of this article.
Application Form: Click here