|Deadline: November 3, 2022||Type: Fully Funded|
|Sponsored by: Government of Canada||Stipend : $50,000/Year.|
|Course Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)||Location: Canada|
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 is a scholarship provided by the Government of Canada. Finally, applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted by the Government of Canada. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships provides up to 166 scholarships each year. The Scholarship is available to Canadians, International Citizens, and Permanent Residents of Canada.
The Vanier Scholarship is intended for students pursuing a Doctoral Degree (PhD), a Combined MA/PhD, an MD/PhD, or a Masters leading to a PhD. The Government of Canada is funding this scholarship. You will attend any Canadian university that is funded by the Vanier Canada Scholarship. There are options for all fields of study. This scholarship is similar to Erasmus Scholarships.
In addition, The Scholarship is available for up to three years or more and many scholarships have been announced in Canada in recent months. In addition, you can apply for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Scholarships in Canada. So, study in Canada to gain world-class experience from top Canadian universities. More information about the Vanier Government of Canada Scholarships can find here. You may also chek: Excelsior Scholarship 2022
- The funding will be available for three years in total. You can pursue an MS leading to a PhD or a PhD in it.
- However, if you pursue an MS leading to a PhD, the duration of this MS leading to a PhD will be longer than three years. However, Vanier funding is only available for three years.
- As a result, in the case of MS leading to a Ph.D., you must seek additional funding for additional years. Perhaps a Canadian professor can shed some light on the matter. However, you can obtain a PhD for a full-time period of three years.
Coverage of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
So, the scholarships are valued at $50,000 per year, this amount is sufficient to cover university fees, a dorm room, and a living allowance/travel allowance for one person studying in Canada.
Despite the fact that scholarship prizes are extremely competitive. Also, the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships have simple qualifying requirements that can help any doctorate-level student rank among the top candidates. As a result, the following are the eligibility requirements for postgraduate students applying for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023: Also check: King Abdullah University Scholarship
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens to be consider for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships.
- Students from other countries who wish to study in Canada may also apply.
- Applicants must be full-time university students in Canada.
- They must be completing their first Ph.D.
- As a result, only candidates whose university has a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships quota are eligible to apply for the awards.
- In addition, all candidates must have received a first-class average in their previous two years of study.
- Applicants must Canadian university students enroll full-time. If a student has a disability or a family to support, they can enroll as part-time students.
- Two months of study will consider one month of study for part-time students when compared to full-time students.
There have no orders issued in this regard.
4. Other Requirements for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
- Students pursuing combined professional degree programmes such as MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., and JD/Ph.D. are also eligible to apply for support for only their Ph.D. tenure.
- Candidates must also demonstrate exceptional research skills in their study proposals.
- None of the candidates must be faculty members at a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships quota-recipient institution, but they may be eligible if they take time off to pursue their Ph.D. degrees at the school.
- Employees of the Canadian Federal Government are also eligible to apply for the programme, but only if the government provides them with unpaid leave.
- Applicants may apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme as well as agency-specific Ph.D Scholarship programmes. They will, however, required to select one programme to support their Ph.D. degrees once they have been chosen.
- Applicants who have previously received a scholarship or fellowship from one of the following Canadian organizations are ineligible to apply: CIHR, NSERC, and SSHRC.
List of required documents required
Candidates for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship must have the following documents:
- A form for applying to the Research Net (Link given at the end of article).
- Two recommendation letters.
- A curriculum vitae or resume.
- Research Contributions (not more than one page in length).
- A personal observation (depicting the leadership qualities of all the candidates).
- Plan your studies.
- Also, a study proposal also include (a minimum of 2 pages in length) Project preferences (a minimum of 5 pages in length) Academic evidence.
- Grades transcripts
- Academic credentials obtained in the past.
- Evidence of extraordinary circumstances (only in the case of part-time students)– (a minimum of 0.5 pages in length).
The deadline for applying for the Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarship is November 3rd, 2022.
How to Apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022?
The application process is conducted entirely online. There is detailed step-by-step information on How to Apply, Visit Official website of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
Also check: Excelsior Scholarship