|Deadline: 31st January, 2023||Organization: World Bank|
|Duration: 4 Weeks||Category: Fully Funded|
|Criteria: Bachelor, Masters & Postgraduate||Location: United States of America|
World Bank Summer Internship program 2023 | Fully Funded
The application period for the Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship 2023 is now open. However, the World Bank Internship will take place in the United States of America, at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, DC. So, candidates who are Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, or (Pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D.) are eligible to apply. Also, for the Summer Term, the World Bank is accepting applications and this WB Internship Program will pay all of your costs. There is no upper age limit.
The WB Internship will last four weeks. Further, the World Bank Winter Internship has no age restrictions and you are not required to take an English Language Test. So, have you ever considered doing your internship with the World Bank? Hence, the World Bank is the most well-known international bank and participants with a wide range of academic backgrounds are welcome.
In addition, The World Bank gives all applicants from any nation an equal opportunity. We embrace diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from all competent individuals, particularly women, with various professional and academic backgrounds. So, our goal is to attract and hire the top people on the planet and interns will be assigned at the World Bank’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. Also, the World Bank will cover your travel and other expenses and the specifics are provided below.
Duration of World Bank Summer Internship
Similarly, every year the WB Summer Internship runs from May through Septembe, the Total Duration of this Internship 4 weeks.
List of Fields for WB Internship
So, the World Bank values diversity in the workplace and welcomes all competent applicants. Students from the following fields are eligible to apply:
Furthermore, Economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, and population), social sciences (anthropology and sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, computing, urban planning, natural resource management, private sector development, and other related fields, or corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Benefits of World Bank Internship
- All interns are paid an hourly wage by the World Bank, which covers their living expenses and meals.
- Allowance for Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the manager’s discretion.
To be eligible for the World Bank Internship. Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- a Bachelor’s Degree and be enrolled in a Full-time Graduate Study Program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD with intentions to return to school full-time).
- There is no upper age limit.
- English fluency is necessary. Language skills in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are preferred. Other abilities, such as computer literacy, are desirable.
- We support diversity in the workplace and urge suitable candidates from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
List of Required Documents for World Bank Internship
- Detail Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Application Form.
- Personal Statement.
- A proof of Enrollment in any graduate degree programme.
The deadline for applying to the World Bank Internship Program 2023 in the United States is January 31, 2023.
How to Apply?
The whole application procedure takes place online. Upload all of the papers and save your application. For further details and apply online, Visit Official Website of World Bank Internship Program