|Deadline: 17th June, 2022||No. of Participants: 150|
|Funded by: Alliance for Humanity (AH)||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Varies||Location: Antalya, Turkey|
Youth Peace Forum Antalya 2022 Turkey | Fully Funded
Hence, applications are invited for the Youth Peace Forum Antalya in Turkey in 2022 and the Alliance for Humanity (AH), a Swedish NGO, is proud to announce the first-ever Youth Peace Forum Turkey 2022, which will held in Antalya. So, over 150 young visionaries from around the world will expect to attend the YPF and from July 16th to July 19th, 2022, the Forum will held over three days. They have both fully funded and self-funded seats.
In addition, The program’s goal is to give participants the opportunity to promote peace and unity by utilising their leadership skills in a variety of different programmes centered on the theme “Peace and Diplomacy.” Any student from any part of the world is eligible to apply and youth aged 16 to 40.
Further, Males and females from all academic backgrounds are welcome to participate in the forum and there are no academic constraints. Also, open-minded, highly motivated, and enthusiastic. So, students and recent graduates encourages to apply and packages can fully funded, partially funded, or self-funded. The Youth Peace Forum Antalya, Turkey 2022 is describe in detail below. You may also check: Malaysian International Scholarship 2022
- Youth aged 16 to 40.
- Fully immunised and in possession of an official vaccination certificate/card.
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Students and recent graduates encourages to apply.
- Dedicated to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Financial Coverage of Youth Peace Forum Antalya
- Also, Fully Funded Category: Applicants will receive an air ticket, visa fees, lodging, a Peace Passport, a certificate, meals (breakfast and lunch), a conference kit, and a celebration party.
- Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, and Ceremony, Celebration Party will be provided to applicants in the partially funded category.
- Self-funded Category: Applicants will purchase our delegate package and receive equal benefits such as certificates, a Peace Passport, a Conference Kit, and a Celebration Party.
No of Seats allocated
So, there will be a total of 150 seats and there are three categories: fully funded, partially funded, and self-funded.
- There are ten fully funded spots.
- 25 spots are partially funded.
- There are 115 self-funded spots.
Q1: Is IELTS/TOEFL required?
No. This programme does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
Q2: What is the delegate application fee?
Only $30 required for application processing.
Q3: What happens if I don’t have a passport?
It is strongly advise that all applicants travel with a valid passport. However, you can apply in the passport section by attaching your National ID and purchasing a passport until the results announced.
Q4: When will I be notified of the outcome of my application?
Also, the results will reveale on June 20, 2022 (Interviews of shortlisted applicants will contact on June 22 & 23, 2022). Delegates’ final confirmation will require until June 26, 2022.
So, for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or +964 750 385 0748 or +1407-591-0881.
Hence, the deadline for applying to the Youth Peace Forum Antalya, Turkey 2022 is June 17, 2022.
How to apply Youth Peace Forum Antalya?
Finally, the application is completed online, till out the online application form and submit the application fee: To Apply, Please Visit Here!
- Scholarships in 2022-2023
- Italy Government Scholarship 2022
- Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022