|Deadline: 15th November, 2022||Program: AAUW Fellowship for Women|
|No. of Scholarships: More 320 Fellowships||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc||Location: United States|
AAUW Scholarship 2023-2024 in USA | Fully Funded
The AAUW Scholarship 2023 application period is currently open in the United States. So, the AAUW Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in the United States for international applicants pursuing Masters/PhD/Postdoctoral degree programmes at accredited American universities. Also, AAUW Scholarships are available to women who are neither US citizens or permanent residents who want to return to their home country after completing their degree. Further, there are only a few prizes available for studies outside of the United States and the AAUW Fellowship will cover the costs of the Scholarship programme.
Women are a nation’s future. Over 320 Fellowships were given last year and an applicant for the AAUW Fellowship must have a bachelor’s degree and have applied to an eligible US university at the time of application. So, you must have completed your bachelor’s degree by the AAUW application deadline.
The Recipients are chosen for their academic achievements as well as their demonstrated devotion to women and girls. Additionally, The AAUW Women’s Scholarship is available in all academic fields and disciplines and the programme now involves women from over 150 different countries. This page will describe what the AAUW Scholarship Program is, the benefits of applying, and the application procedure in detail. You can also check: KAIST Scholarships 2023
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for an AAUW International Fellowship:
- Citizenship in a country other than the United States
- Hold an academic degree (acquired in the United States or overseas) equal to a U.S. bachelor’s degree before November 15, 2022.
- She want to return home to seek a professional career.
- English proficiency is required (See below for acceptable Tests)
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate degree; hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and indicate where their research will be conducted.
- Master’s/first professional degree applicants and doctoral candidates must be enrolled in a U.S. approved institution in the United States during the fellowship year.
Criteria of English Language Test
You can submit one of the following English language test. The following are the minimum acceptable scores:
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL Basics: 8.5
- TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): 79
- TOEFL Paper Delivered Test Revised: 60
A written statement confirming that the applicant’s first language is English and One of the following academic transcripts or diplomas:
- An English-speaking institution awards a secondary diploma or undergraduate degree.
- So, between November 2020 and November 2022, one semester of full-time study in the applicant’s discipline at an English-speaking university. (Also known as an English Proficiency Language Certificate.)
Target Group and Study Level
Similarly, Graduate and postgraduate studies at authorized schools in the United States and Women who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Benefits of AAUW Scholarship 2023
The AAUW Scholarship in the United States is a full-fledged scholarship. The AAUW Fellowship Funds will cover the following expenses:
- Expenses for education.
- Expenses for living.
- Child care is dependent.
- Also, travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars that do not exceed 10% of the entire amount of the fellowship.
Stipend Amount of AAUW Scholarship
AAUW Scholarship 2023 provides following stipend for selected women candidates.
- Master’s degree: $20,000
- Doctoral: $25,000
- Postdoctoral: $50,000
List of Required Documents
Following documents are required for AAUW Scholarship 2023.
- Proposal. (How to write a research proposal – sample)
- Three Recommendations Letters for Scholarship
- Proof of highest degree.
- The application period begins on August 1, 2022.
- Application, recommendations, and supporting materials must submit online by November 15, 2022 : 11:59 pm Pacific Time Zone Time.
- All applicants will be notified of their decisions by email on April 15, 2023. AAUW is unable to accommodate demands for early notification.
- Fellowship year: July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024.
How to apply?
Lastly, please submit a complete online application, including all relevant documentation, by the application deadline. So, the AAUW Scholarship 2023 online application form is now available and given below.