|Deadline: December 1, 2022||Opening Date: August 1, 2022||Days Remaining: Ongoing|
|Category: Masters, PhD||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Switzerland|
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 | fully funded
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are now open for all international students to take advantage of the chance to study for free in Switzerland for the academic year 2022-2023. The Swiss Scholarship covers all tuition and fees, as well as monthly stipends, housing, health care, and other student expenses.
Every year, the Swiss organisation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote international interaction and research collaboration between Switzerland and more than 180 other countries. Further, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students, which awards the scholarships, chooses the recipients (FCS). You may also check: Scholarships in 2022-2023
Documents required for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- So, two private letters of recommendation from two different professors in the applicant’s discipline (use the FCS reference form exclusively, originals in sealed envelopes for the 1st collection only). Also, there are no copies of the second collection.
- Also, Previous university and college certifications will be connected to grades and If not in English, French, Italian, or German, with approved English translations. The original certificates should not be shown.
- FCS application form signed (typed and printed) with pictures.
- A comprehensive CV that includes a list of scholarly works, accolades, and other achievements.
- An Inspiration message (max. 2 pages).
- Additionally, a comprehensive study proposal (maximum of 5 pages, signed), using just the FCS research proposal form.
- Signed Health Certificate (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- Similarly, a copy of a letter from a host academic professor at the chosen Swiss university (with a brief CV) indicating why she/he is qualified to supervise and encourage research.
- A brief CV at the academic mentor’s home university.
Coverage and Benefits of Swiss Scholarships
So, the benefits of taking advantage of this opportunity are as follows, as provided by the Swiss government excellence scholarship.
- Airline tickets as well as a study fund
- a monthly stipend (CHF 1,920).
- Accommodation at no cost (CHF 300 housing allowance).
- Medical benefits have been paid.
- Tuition Allowance Waiver Accommodation Fees in Full.
Hence, MS, doctoral, or post-doctoral researchers from any subject who intend to study in Switzerland are eligible for a research scholarship. Additionally, Scholarships for research or study should be provided to Swiss universities, institutions of applied sciences, and the Federal Institute of Technology. So, only applicants who have been suggested by one of these educational institutions’ higher professors were considered.
Further, art scholarships are available to Swiss art students pursuing an initial master’s degree. So, every Swiss institution should provide art grants to students studying in the arts. Also, this Swiss scholarship is only available to students from a few countries.
Eligibility Criteria to avail Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- The candidate must give it his or her whole attention.
- Students must be fluent in the language abilities required for the study/research.
- Students who have previously received a Swiss Government Scholarship for Excellence are ineligible for a second award.
- Scholarship holders should force to travel in Switzerland for the duration of their stipend.
- Applicants who have lived in Switzerland for more than a year prior to September are unable to apply.
- Also, applicants must send a letter from an academic host professor (along with a short CV) to the selected Swiss institution indicating why they are qualified to oversee and encourage research. Without such support, applications would refuse.
- Applicants must provide a study plan that includes a timetable. This is the application’s focal point.
- FRENCH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA
- SCHOLARSHIPS IN 2022-2023