|Opening Date: June 30, 2021||Type: Fully Funded|
|Deadline: November 3, 2021||Category: Fulbright Scholarships 2022-23|
|Course Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)||Location: Canada|
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023: Fully Funded
The application window for the fully funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 has started, with the deadline for submission set for November 3, 2021.
So, If you want to take advantage of all of this and more, we have some excellent news for you. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme will shortly begin accepting online applications from Canadians. So, it is the time to gather all of the essential information in order to apply for the many Canadian scholarships.
Benefits of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are fully funded scholarships that cover a wide variety of expenses for Ph.D. candidates. The following are some of the key awards and benefits available to students in the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme:
- Scholarship recipients receive a $50,000 yearly stipend.
- Fees are paid in whole for three years.
- Also, the opportunity to pursue a Ph.D. at any Canadian university of the prize winners’ choosing.
- Personality characteristics development
- Students can also get partial support for their education if they meet the following criteria: Academic accomplishments, Proposals for research and Leadership characteristics are important.
Eligibility Criteria of Vanier Canada Scholarships 2022-2023
Despite being extremely competitive scholarship prizes. the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships feature easy qualifying standards that may readily assist any doctorate-level student rank among the list of excellent candidates.
So, the qualifying requirements for postgraduate students applying for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 are as follows:
- Applicants for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships must must be Canadian citizens.
- Students from other countries who want to study in Canada are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be full-time students at a Canadian university.
- They must be working on their first Ph.D.
- Hence, Only those candidates whose university receives a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships quota are eligible to apply for the prizes.
- Also, In their preceding two years of study, all candidates must have received a first-class average.
- Applicants must be full-time university students in Canada. However, if a student has a handicap or has a family to support, they can enroll as part-time students.
- In compared to full-time students, two months of study will be regarded one month of study for part-time students.
#3 Other Requirements
- Students pursuing combined professional degree programmes like as MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., and JD/Ph.D. are also eligible to seek to have solely their Ph.D. tenure supported.
- Also, In their study proposals, candidates must demonstrate exceptional research skills.
- None of the candidates should be faculty members at the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships quota-receiving institution. however, be eligible if they take time off to pursue their Ph.D. degrees at the school.
- Employees of the Canadian Federal Government can also apply for the programme, but only if the government grants them unpaid leave.
- Both the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme and agency-specific Ph.D Scholarship programmes are open to applicants. They will, however, have to choose one programme to support their Ph.D. degrees after they have been selected.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship or fellowship from one of the following Canadian organizations are unable to apply for the scholarship: CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC.
There have been no orders given in this respect.
List of required documents required for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
Candidates who wish to apply for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship must have the following documents:
- An application form for the Research Net (Link given at the end of article).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A resume or a curriculum vitae.
- Contributions to Research (not more than one page in length).
- A comment about yourself (depicting the leadership qualities of all the candidates).
- Study Plan.
- Also a proposal for study (a minimum of 2 pages in length) Preferences for projects (a minimum of 5 pages in length) Proofs from academia.
- Transcripts of grades.
- Academic credentials from the past.
- Evidence of exceptional circumstances (only in case of part-time students)– (a minimum of 0.5 pages in length).
Last date of Application Submission
So, the application dates for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme are as follows:
Internal Deadline of Institution
Furthermore each organization has its own internal deadline on the Research Net, the institutions that receive Vanier’s CGS quota post these deadlines. Candidates are required to submit their applications by the specified deadline.
Scholarship program deadline
The Vanier CGS programme has a deadline of November 3, 2021 for applications. The nominated institutions must adhere to this deadline.
Finally, Our educational news article came to an end here. So, you should begin your application for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 right now. Wishing you the best of success with your application. So, If you have any more questions, please free to post them in the comments section.