|Deadline: 15th November, 2022||Program: AAUW Fellowship for Women|
|No. of Scholarships: More than 320 Fellowships||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc||Location: United States|
AAUW Scholarships 2023-2024 in USA | Fully Funded
In the United States, the AAUW Scholarships 2023 application season is currently open. So, the AAUW Fellowship is a fully financed scholarship in the United States available to overseas students pursuing Masters/PhD/Postdoctoral degree programmes at authorized American colleges. AAUW Scholarships are also offered to women who are neither US citizens or permanent residents who wish to return to their home country after finishing their degree. Furthermore, there are only a few rewards available for studies outside of the United States, and the AAUW Fellowship will pay the Scholarship program’s expenditures.
Women are a country’s future. Last year, around 320 Fellowships were awarded, and applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and have applied to an appropriate US university at the time of application. As a result, by the AAUW application deadline, you must have finished your bachelor’s degree.
The awardees are chosen for their academic achievements as well as their demonstrated commitment to women and girls. The AAUW Women’s Scholarship is also offered in all academic subjects and disciplines, and the programme presently includes women from over 150 nations. This website will explain in detail what the AAUW Scholarship Program is, the benefits of applying, and the application process. You may also check: Chevening Scholarship 2023.
To be eligible for an AAUW International Fellowship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Nationality in a nation other than the United States
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the United States or abroad) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the United States before November 15, 2022.
- She wishes to return home and pursue a professional job.
- English fluency is necessary (See below for acceptable Tests)
- Postdoctoral candidates must show verification of their doctorate degree; have a doctorate classed as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. before November 15, 2021; and identify where their research will take place.
- During the fellowship year, master’s/first professional degree applicants and doctoral candidates must enroll in a U.S. accredited institution in the United States.
Criteria of English Language Test
You can submit one of the following English language test. The following are the minimum acceptable scores:
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL Basics: 8.5
- TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): 79
- TOEFL Paper Delivered Test Revised: 60
A written statement stating that English is the applicant’s primary language and one of the following academic transcripts or diplomas:
- A secondary diploma or an undergraduate degree is awarded by an English-speaking institution.
- So, one semester of full-time study in the applicant’s specialty at an English-speaking university between November 2020 and November 2022. (Also known as an English Proficiency Language Certificate.)
Financial Coverage of of AAUW Scholarships 2023
Hence, in the United States, the AAUW Award is a full-fledged scholarship. The following expenditures will cover by the AAUW Fellowship Funds:
- Education-related expenses
- Expenses for daily living.
- Child care is reliant.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars must also limit to no more than 10% of the total amount of the fellowship.
Stipend of AAUW Scholarship
AAUW Scholarship 2023 provides following stipend for selected women candidates.
- Master’s degree: $20,000
- Doctoral: $25,000
- Postdoctoral: $50,000
Documents required for AAUW
Following documents are required for AAUW Scholarship 2023.
- Proposal. (How to write a research proposal – sample)
- Three Recommendations Letters for Scholarship
- Proof of highest degree.
- The deadline for applications is August 1, 2022.
- Application, recommendations, and supporting materials must be submitted online by November 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- On April 15, 2023, all candidates will be notified of their decisions by email. AAUW is unable to meet early notice requests.
- The fellowship year will run from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024.
How to apply AAUW Scholarships 2023?
Finally, by the application deadline, please submit a full online application, including all applicable paperworkand the AAUW Scholarships 2023 online application form is now open and may see below.