|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 1st March, 2022|
|University: Alberta University||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD||Location: Canada|
University of Alberta Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
The University of Alberta is ranked among the top five universities in Canada. Now is the time to apply for University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada 2022. Additionally, This is an excellent scholarship programme for international students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certificate programmes. So, International students from all around the world are welcome to apply and Alberta University is a First Premier University. The University of Alberta is a research university that is open to the public. Also, all student and scholarship-related expenditures will be paid.
Furthermore, Begin Your Adventure with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship. Also, Alberta University offers 200 undergraduate programmes, over 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. Additionally, Alberta University investigates ways to advance your education. Further, One of the best features is that you are not required to fulfil English language requirements. Yes, look into studying in Canada without IELTS.
In addition, The University of Alberta provides a range of UAlberta Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates, including Living Expenses. Also, some of the scholarships do not need you to apply individually. When you will admit, you will be immediately considered for the UAlberta Scholarship. Hence, More information about the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 may be found below.
Moreover, The University of Alberta has nearly 7000 foreign students from 148 countries and the University of Alberta ranked among the top five universities in Canada. The world’s top 150.
Available Fields for University of Alberta Scholarship
Similarly, Alberta University provides about 200 undergraduate programmes, 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. As a result, you have an open choice to select from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life & Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business.
- Medicine and Dentistry.
- Social Sciences.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Public Health.
- Native Studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
Benefits & Coverage of University of Alberta Scholarship
Additionally, The University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships are offering. Also, Awards, scholarships, and prizes will provide to excellent candidates from a number of sources, including the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta.
- Further, Scholarships for college entrance (Automatically Consideration) International Student Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates: Up to $9,000 in value; payable over four years
- Gold Standard Scholarship at the University of Alberta: Up to $6,000 in value
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship at the University of Alberta: $5,000 per year
- Master’s Entrance Scholarship at the University of Alberta: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will get an extra $10,000 to aid with tuition).
- Also, AGES (Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship): A minimum payment of $11,000 and a maximum award of $15,000 are available.
Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Scholarships for the Best and Brightest Entrants Include:
- Also, George and Marsha Ivany President’s First and Best Scholarships are valued at $40,000 ($10,000 each year for four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships are worth $30,000 ($7,500 each year for four years).
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarships are valued at $24,000 ($6,000 each year for four years).
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships are worth $24,000 ($6,000 each year for four years).
- Additionally, Agriculture and Bio resources College Renewable Entrance Scholarships are worth $12,000 ($3,000 each year for four years).
- International students and Canadian citizens are also able to apply.
- Also, You do not need an English Language Certificate if you are from one of these countries or if you have studied at one of these universities. (Check This Out)
- Late applications will not entertain.
So, the deadline for applying for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is March 1, 2022, and May 1, 2022.
How to Apply for Alberta Scholarships?
The whole application process is conducted online. To apply online, please visit