|Opening Date: July 1, 2022||Deadline: November 2, 2022|
|Number of Scholarships: 18,00||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Master Degree||Location: United Kingdom|
Chevening Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Applications for the Chevening Scholarship 2023 For International Students are now open. Furthermore, these are fully funded scholarships that are only available for Master’s level degree programmes. As a result, applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply. The Chevening English Language Requirement has been removed for candidates applying in 2022, which is fantastic news. You do not need any IELTS tests because of COVID-19. Because COVID-19 does not require any IELTS tests, as well as any professional job experience.
Furthermore, Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship programme supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. Furthermore, the programme provides grants to outstanding scholars from around the world with leadership potential to pursue a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
As a result, you can choose from over 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. Furthermore, the scholarship will cover all expenses, including visas, airline tickets, tuition fees, and lodging, and this Master’s programme lasts one year. Last year, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded in 2021, and $15,000 scholarships are expected to award in 2022. As a result, we strongly advise you to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 For International Students, which is the best opportunity for a student to study in the United Kingdom. For more information, please read the entire article. You may also check: VinUniversity Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships are available in over 160 countries, and applicants from all over the world are welcome.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening qualifying country.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the Master’s programme.
- A minimum of two years of work experience required.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- So, you’ve applied to three different UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of them.
- Once your award has expired, you must return to your home country for at least two years.
List of Available Courses at Chevening Scholarship 2023
- There are nearly 12,000 courses available from which to choose.
- There are courses available for 150 universities.
- This scholarship is only good for a year.
- In addition, apply to three different approved UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 15, 2021.
- So, you can choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by over 150 different higher education institutions.
- On your Chevening application, you must list at least three courses.
- All courses included in the One Year Master Program.
- Investigate Chevening Eligible Courses.
Coverage of Chevening Scholarship 2023
So, here is a list of the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 International Students Benefits. It will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition is an expense.
- The stipend is paid monthly.
- Expenses for travel to and from the United Kingdom.
- The cost of one Visa application.
- Grants are available for attending a variety of events.
- A travel stipend to enable you to participate in Chevening activities in the United Kingdom.
- In addition, if you book through Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free of charge (If applicable).
Also check: Norway Scholarships
So, the last date of application submission of Chevening Scholarship 2023 is November 2, 2022.
How to Apply?
Lastly, the Chevening Scholarship For International Students application procedure is online, and the Chevening Official Website provides detailed information about the Chevening Scholarships 2023, Step by Step Application Process. So, to apply, please go to the Official Website.
Also check: SINGA Scholarship 2022