|Opening Date: Before one month||Deadline: 31 July 2022|
|Remaining Days:||Category: Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023|
|Course Level: Masters Degree||Location: Germany|
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program Germany 2022-2023
In Germany, applications for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship are now available. The DAAD Organization is giving this Scholarship, which is Germany’s highest paid Scholarship. This opportunity is open to all international students. Practical job experience is not required for this Scholarship; instead, applicants must have a strong academic record.
Scholarships are available for Masters degrees at the top eight German universities through this programme. The duration of the scholarship is determined by the course level, which might range from one to two years. Apply does not charge an application fee. This scholarship provides full funding for a variety of courses. You are qualified for this programme if your undergrad studies are in English. IELTS and other English language courses are excluded.
The goal of the DAAD scholarship is to develop future leaders across the world. This programme provides students with the majority of luxury amenities, including lodging. Travel and medical insurance are also available. Other advantages include a generous monthly income and free education. The course will be done entirely in English. Continue reading to the end for additional information.
Objective of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Germany
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (also known as Public Policy and Good Governance) assists future leaders from developing nations (see list of countries) who wish to promote democracy and social justice in their native country. So, The German Federal Foreign Office-funded programme provides the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree in Master programmes of particular importance for the social, political, and economic growth of the students’ home nations In accordance with Good Governance principles, highly competent graduates with a first academic degree are trained in political science, law, economics, and administration and prepared for future leadership roles in their home nations.
- Host Universities: Are, Universität Magdeburg, Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, Universität Passau, Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Universität Potsdam, Universität Magdeburg.
- Country: Germany.
- Fields of Study: Also, Master of Public Management (MPM), Master of Development and Governance, Master of Public Policy (MPP), Peace and Conflict Studies, Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems, Management in Non-Profit Organizations, Development Studies, Master of Governance and Public Policy.
- Program Duration: Up to 4 semesters.
Coverage of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
Hence, The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship programme provides full funding to all international students worldwide. So, The DAAD Scholarship covers full expenses for Masters Degree applicants.
- Firstly, A monthly stipend of 861 Euro is provided for food and shopping expenditures.
- Provides Accommodation rent.
- Furthermore, Students can obtain medical health insurance through the DAAD organisation.
- Also, Expenses for travel, including flight tickets from the host nation to the other country.
- Students can apply for a research and study grant.
- Also, This Scholarship includes a grant for a spouse or children.
Eligibility for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to consider for this Europe Scholarship:
- An academic degree with significantly above-average outcomes (upper third).
- Also, Should fulfil language competence standards (each university has distinct language competency requirements).
- Should be politically and socially engaged
- A compelling explanation of the subject-related and personal motivations for the research project in Germany, as well as the projected benefits upon return home country.
- The most recent university degree should have acquired within the past six years prior to applying for the grant.
- Applicants who have been in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline will be disqualified.
Application Requirements of Coverage of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
- Firstly, applicants must hold a university diploma or degree.
- This Scholarship is not available to students who have a gap in their education of more than six years.
- Also, The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship allows students to pursue studies in the fields of law, economics, social sciences, political science, and public administration.
- The application should write in either German or English.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship?
So, the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship application is very simple, you can apply for this great opportunity through online application process. For further information, please click the official website below:
Similar opportunities :
- LESTER B. PEARSON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- SHEFFIELD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023
- CHICAGO UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023
- FREE STUDY IN CANADA 2022-2023