Excellence Scholarships for International Students at University of Paris, France
Excellence Scholarships Application Deadline: 1st February, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Paris, France
- Scholarship Name: Excellence Scholarships
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 10 K€ each
- Number of Awards: 91
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Foreign nationality and primo (first)-applicant at a French university.
- A foreign baccalaureate holder or national diploma certifying completion of secondary education (that corresponds to the international ISCED/ISCED level3).
How to Apply?
- How to Apply: Students must complete their master’s application form. Students send their application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the letters of recommendation, references, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The level of proficiency depends on the programme of study and can be found in the description of each Master’s programme on the website (under Study, Master’s programmes).
Fore more details and scholarships kindly visit: Fulbrightscholarship