|Deadline: December 1, 2022||Opening Date: August 1, 2022||Days Remaining: Ongoing|
|Category: Masters, PhD||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Switzerland|
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are now available to all overseas students who want to study for free in Switzerland during the academic year 2022-2023. All tuition and fees, as well as monthly stipends, accommodation, health care, and other student expenses, covered by the Swiss Scholarship. Every year, the Swiss organisation grants Government Excellence Scholarships to encourage international connection and research collaboration between Switzerland and over 180 other nations.
Furthermore, the recipients chosen by the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS), which provides the scholarships. There are no application fees. Under the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships, you can study in any subject or discipline. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students are available to students from more than 180 countries to pursue Masters and PhD degrees at highly regarded Swiss universities.
We have also created and included some instructions and recommendations on how to apply for the Switzerland Government Scholarship. Switzerland has one of the most respected higher education systems in Europe. There are also certain European countries where you can study without taking IELTS. The full details of the Switzerland Government Scholarship are provided below. You may also check: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- The applicant must devote his or her full attention to it.
- Students must be proficient in the relevant languages for the study/research.
- Students who have previously earned a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are ineligible for a second award.
- Scholarship recipients must travel in Switzerland during the period of their stipend.
- Applicants who have spent more than a year in Switzerland before to September are unable to apply.
- In addition, candidates must submit a letter from an academic host professor (along with a brief CV) to the selected Swiss institution explaining why they are equipped to supervise and support research. Applications would refuse to run without such assistance.
- Applicants must provide a study plan with a timeframe. This is the application’s main focus.
Benefits of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
So, according to the Swiss government excellence scholarship, the benefits of taking advantage of this chance are as follows.
- Airline tickets and a research fund
- a monthly allowance (CHF 1,920).
- Accommodation is provided at no cost (CHF 300 housing allowance).
- Medical benefits have been disbursed.
- Allowance for Tuition Waive any accommodation fees.
So, MS, doctorate, or post-doctoral researchers from any discipline who wish to study in Switzerland are eligible for a research fellowship. Scholarships for research or study should also made available to Swiss universities, institutes of applied sciences, and the Federal Institute of Technology. So, only applications recommended by a higher professor at one of these educational institutions evaluated.
Additionally, art scholarships are available for Swiss art students earning their first master’s degree. Also, every Swiss institution should give art grants to students pursuing a career in the arts. Furthermore, this Swiss scholarship limited to students from a few countries.
List of required Documents
- Hence, two confidential letters of recommendation from two distinct professors in the applicant’s field are required (use the FCS reference form exclusively, originals in sealed envelopes for the 1st collection only). There are also no copies of the second collection.
- Previous university and college certifications will also be linked to grades, and if not in English, French, Italian, or German, certified English translations will be provided. Original certificates should not be shown.
- Signed (typed and printed) FCS application form with photographs.
- A detailed CV that contains a list of scholarly papers, awards, and other accomplishments.
- A message of inspiration (max. 2 pages).
- A detailed study proposal (maximum of 5 pages, signed) utilising only the FCS research proposal form is also required.
- Health Certificate Signed (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- Similarly, a copy of a letter (with a brief CV) from a host academic professor at the chosen Swiss university outlining why she/he is suited to oversee and support research.
- A short CV at the academic mentor’s alma mater.
The last date of application submission of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 is December 1, 2022
How to apply?
You can apply online for this great opportunity through online application form provided below:
- Highest Paid Canadian Scholarships 2023
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023
- 2023 Scholarships for International Students