|Deadline: 29th April, 2023||Scholarship by: Department of|
Foreign Affairs and Trade
|Course Starts: 2023||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Masters & PhD||Location: Australia|
Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Applications for the Australian Awards Scholarships for Study in Australia in 2023 are now open. So, join and apply for Australia’s largest Government of Australia Scholarship. Also, Undergraduate (Bachelor), Postgraduate (Master, and Ph.D) Degree Programs are eligible for the Australia Awards Scholarship. Further, The AAS will cover all costs and one of Australia’s Most Prestigious Scholarships for Study. Additionally, with an Australia Awards Scholarship, you can make a difference. It’s time to find out about your brilliant future.
Similarly, For international students, Australia is the third most popular study abroad destination. So, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade administers the AAS Scholarship, which is a long-term scholarship. Further, available at all Australian universities in all academic fields of study and the Australian Awards Scholarships do not require an application fee.
The Australian Government will cover all expenses. Please keep in mind that you must apply before the deadline and this year, approximately 200 people will take part. Also, There are numerous other Scholarships in Australia that do not require IELTS that you can apply for. Australia has a lot more to offer than you might think. Australia is an appealing study destination due to its fantastic lifestyle. In addition, Australia is a safe, welcoming, diverse, and beautiful country that also provides world-class educational opportunities. Hence, complete details about the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 are provided below. You may also check: Excelsior Scholarship.
- Participants must be citizens of a country that is eligible.
- Should be at least 18 years old on the first of February of the scholarship year
- You must not be an Australian citizen, have permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live permanently in Australia.
- At any time during the application, you must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of someone who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
- Should not be a member of the armed forces currently serving.
- Should be able to meet all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs in order to obtain a Student Visa.
List of Eligible Countries for this Scholarship
Following is the list of Eligible Countries for Australian Awards Scholarships 2023.
#1. Pacific Countries
Also, Pacific countries include: Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Fiji, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa and Futuna
#2. Asian Countries
Mongolia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Nepal, Pakistan and Philippines.
#3. African Countries
South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana, Madagascar, Malawi, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, Mauritius and Mozambique.
#4. Middle East
Benefits of Australian Awards Scholarships 2023
So, Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is a fully funded international student scholarship offered by Australia and check out what the AAS Scholarship 2023 will cover:
- Tuition is paid in full.
- Airfare Return Allowance for Travel Tickets and Establishment
- Contribution to Living Expenses: Accommodation, Textbooks, and Study Materials (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Insurance (OSHC)
- Fees for Pre-Course English (PCE)—if deemed necessary PCE may be available to students for training in-country and/or in-Australia.
- Additional academic assistance may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or to improve their academic experience.
- Also, for eligible research students, one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia may be available for research awards and Masters by coursework with a research component where fieldwork is compulsory.
Also check: Fulbright Scholarship 2023
The deadline to apply for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 is April 29th, 2023. You can check your countries Opening & Closing Dates.
How to Apply for Australian Awards Scholarships 2023?
Follow below listed points for more details and for applying procedures.
- For details visit Official website of Australian Awards Scholarships 2023: Click Here
- For information and to select your country: Click Here
- Finally, to apply and more details: visit “How to Apply” Section: Here
- 2023 Scholarships for International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- Polish Government Scholarships