|Opening Date: September 02, 2022||Deadline: October 20, 2022|
|Organization: Government of Ireland||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD||Location: Ireland|
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded | Apply Now
So, are you looking for Irish scholarship opportunities? The Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 application period is now open, so you’ve come to the right place. Scholarships are therefore available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programmes. Furthermore, International Education Scholarships are available to applicants from all over the world (IES). Furthermore, the Irish government provides Masters degrees leading to Ph.D. degrees in any academic discipline. Scholarships are available in all academic disciplines, including Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), as well as the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (AHSS).
Furthermore, there are no registration fees, and the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship provides 60 scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023. In addition, the Council invests in approximately 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland each year. So, are you looking for Irish scholarship opportunities? Then you’ve come to the right place because applications for Ireland Government scholarships are now open. So, we strongly advise you to apply for these Irish Government scholarships and please see the details provided below for more information and apply.
Additionally, every year the Irish government awards 280 new postgraduate scholarships and a total of 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars will be appointed in 2021, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for outstanding research awarded to date. You are welcome to apply now that the Call for Applications is open. Keep an eye on Scholarships because the majority of the Fully Funded Scholarships are now available. Similarly, we have published a list of 50 upcoming government scholarships for 2023 and let us now return to the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023. You may also check: Oxford University Scholarships 2023.
- Bachelor Degree: 4 years
- Similarly, For Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
So, If you want to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship, you must meet the requirements listed below.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of the EU.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extracurricular activities should be emphasized.
- Also, have a compelling reason for continuing their education in Ireland, and understand how a GOI-IES fits into their long-term goals.
- This scholarship is also open to students in their final year of a bachelor’s degree.
- A bachelor’s degree is also required to apply for a master’s degree.
- So, a bachelor’s or master’s degree is required for a Ph.D.
List of available subjects
So, the disciplines and majors available for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 are listed below.
- Social Science.
List of Universities Offering Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Because the following Irish universities offer Irish Scholarships, you can apply for an Irland Government Scholarship at any of them.
- University College Dublin.
- University of Dublin, Trinity College.
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino.
- Institute of Technology, Tralee.
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University.
- Royal Irish Academy.
- Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- Dublin Dental Hospital.
- Dundalk Institute of Technology.
- Cork Institute of Technology.
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Also, Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology.
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Similarly, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- University College Cork.
- Maynooth University.
- University of Limerick.
- Institute of Technology, Sligo.
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology.
- Additionally, Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
- National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Lastly, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
Financial Coverage of Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Ireland Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2022: The Ireland Government Scholarship for International Students (GOI-IES) will reflect Ireland’s commitment to excellence in the provision of advanced education for both domestic and international students. The following is a list of scholarship benefits for selected Irish Government Scholarship 2022-2023 students.
- Annual stipend of €18,500
- Contribution to Fees, including Non-EU Fees, up to €5,750 per year.
- Direct research expenses of €3,250 per year are eligible.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time), September 8, 2022|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time), October 13, 2022|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time), October 20, 2022|
|Supervisor deadline||16:00 (Irish time), October 27, 2022|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time), November 3, 2022|
|Call outcome||End of March 2023|
|Program start date||September 01, 2023|
How to apply?
So, Candidates should apply for admission to a major Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. programme offered by a qualifying Higher Education Institution (see Appendix 1) using the HEI’s confirmation procedures. Furthermore, at the time of usage, candidates are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI and will be required to show a duplicate of the equivalent.
Hence you must submit an online application along with the required documents for this Irish Government Scholarship and for more information and to apply, please see the link below. Best regards!
So, if you have any questions about the scholarship you can send an email to email@example.com .