|Deadline: August 1, 2022||No. of Scholarships: 100|
|University: University of Oxford||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: UK|
Rhodes Scholarship 2023 United Kingdom | Fully Funded
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and the Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a postgraduate scholarship for students to study at Oxford University and It is one of the world’s oldest graduate scholarships. Additionally, The Rhodes Scholarship is one of the world’s most prestigious international scholarship programmes. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue a Masters or PhD degree at the University of Oxford.
In addition, the Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship given to students from all over the world to study at Oxford and every year, Rhodes awards 100 scholarships to international students from around the world. Also, Rhodes Scholars spend two or more years in the UK and can apply to most full-time postgraduate courses at Oxford University and this scholarship was founded in 1902.
So, follow the steps to apply for the University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship and the Scholarship will cover all programme expenses for the entire duration. Also, no application fee is required and this scholarship is extremely competitive. Further, the Rhodes Trust will choose 100 students from 22 countries to receive fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarships and the Rhodes Scholarship Application is available in its entirety below. You may also check: Study in France Without IELTS 2022
Do you eligible for a Rhodes Scholarship?
- You must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship has a two-year basic term. The Rhodes Scholarship is not available for less than two years.
- Also, the Scholarship’s broad eligibility criteria: specific eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region. So, use the Rhodes Eligibility Checker to determine your eligibility, SELECT YOUR COUNTRY HERE.
Financial Coverage of Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- Fees for University and College.
- The Application Fee for University.
- Moreover, Stipend for living expenses (£17,310 per year) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses).
- Also, Two economy class flights to Oxford to begin the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the end of the scholarship.
- Examine the Visa Fee.
- Surcharge for International Health Care (IHS).
- Lastly, Scholars receive a settling in allowance (£225) upon arrival in Oxford.
List of Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship 2022
So, here is the list of eligible counties for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 for Masters and PhD degree program.
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships).
- AUSTRALIA(Offers 9 Scholarships).
- GERMANY(Offering 2 Scholarships).
- BERMUDA (Offers 1 Scholarship).
- INDIA (Offering 5 Scholarships).
- CANADA (11 Scholarships).
- CHINA (4 Scholarships).
- HONG KONG(Only 1 Scholarship).
- Similarly, EAST AFRICA (Only 1 Scholarship): Covering Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and South Sudan.
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships).
- MALAYSIA (Only 1 Scholarship).
- JAMAICA and THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN(2 Scholarships).
Also, covering Antigua, Montserrat, Anguilla, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Belize, , Jamaica, Dominica, Turks & Caicos Islands, Grenada, St Kitts-Nevis, Guyana, Cayman Islands, St Lucia, St Vincent and British Virgin Islands.
- KENYA(2 Scholarships).
- SAUDI ARABIA(Up to 2 Scholarships).
- SINGAPORE (Only 1 Scholarship).
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships).
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES(2 Scholarships).
- PAKISTAN(Only 1 Scholarship).
- Also, SOUTHERN AFRICA(10 Scholarships): Covering South Africa, Lesotho, Malawi, Botswana, Namibia & eSwatini.
- SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN & PALESTINE (2 Scholarships).
- ZAMBIA(2 Scholarships).
- WEST AFRICA (Only 1 Scholarship).
Also, Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, São Tomé, island of Saint Helena, Senegal, and Principe & Togo.
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships).
Also check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Good Application for Rhodes Should have
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Participation in Social Activities.
- Letter of Motivation
- The last interview.
Hence, the deadline for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship is August 1, 2022 and Rhodes Scholarship application period will begin on June 1, 2022.
How to apply?
The application for the Rhodes Scholarship for 2023 admission is likewise unique to each nation and choose your country to get detailed details. So, to Apply for the Rhodes Scholarship: Visit the Official website of the Rhodes Scholarship.
- Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022
- Canadian Free Online Courses
- Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships