|Opening Date: 3 August, 2021||Deadline: 2nd November, 2021|
|Course: Starts Sept/Oct 2022||Category: Fully Funded From UK Government|
|Course Level: Master Degree||Location: UK|
British Chevening Scholarships UK for International Students
British Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship programme sponsored by the UK government and supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme provides grants to excellent scholars from across the world with leadership potential to study for a master’s degree in any topic at any UK university.
Finally, The application period for the British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022-2023 is now open. Similarly, Chevening is a fully funded scholarship offered by the UK government to pursue a full-time (Masters/MPhil) degree programme at a UK university. You do not need any professional job experience to be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship. The Chevening Government Scholarship offers 1,800 scholarships from 160 countries. This programme will pay all of your expenses.
A UK education opens doors all around the world. The United Kingdom has World-Recognized Universities. With so many World Class Degrees available in the United Kingdom. The Chevening UK Scholarship allows you to choose from over 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. Chevening is the largest scholarship programme in the United Kingdom’s history. For one year, you will live and study in the United Kingdom.
Additionally, Many of the world’s top universities are located in the United Kingdom. So, this year, they anticipate awarding 18,00 scholarships and Chevening symbolises the finest of the greatest in the United Kingdom. Also, It will cover your airfare, meals, lodging, visa and tuition fees, books, allowance, vaccinations, and COVID test fee and more. More information on the British Chevening UK Government scholarships may be found here.
Benefits of British Chevening Scholarships UK
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study in UK universities. It will pay for the following costs:
- Tuition fee for the entire university.
- A Sufficient Monthly Stipend
- Costs of air travel to and from the United Kingdom.
- An Arrival Allowance is a stipend will pay upon arrival.
- A Refundable Homeward Departure Allowance.
- The price of a single Visa application.
- A travel stipend to enable you to attend Chevening activities in the UK.
- If booked via Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine.
- COVID-19 vaccine is provided at no cost (If applicable).
Guidelines to apply for Chevening Scholarships
Furthermore, Chevening Scholarships are highly sought for. So, Read the Chevening Scholarship Guidelines and Tips to improve your chances of receiving a Chevening Scholarship in 2022.
- You have the option of selecting from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by over 150 different higher education institutions.
- At least three courses must list on your Chevening application.
- The One Year Master Program includes all courses.
- Examine Chevening Eligible Courses
Expert Advice: To ensure acceptance, please apply to more than three universities, or at least five to six.
NOTE: You do not need to have an admission letter from your university to apply for Chevening at this time. Also, Give precedence in your application to universities where you believe you have the best chance of admission. However, you might alter your mind during the interview stage.
- Top 10 Canadian Universities
- Fully Funded UK Scholarships 2021-2022
- UK Government Scholarship
- Oxford University Scholarships
Is Work Experience Compulsory for British Chevening Scholarships?
Only professional job experience is required for Chevening. Applicants for Chevening Scholarships must have at least two years of work experience. Work experience that is acceptable for Chevening can include:
- Working full-time.
- Working part-time.
- Work done on a volunteer basis.
- Paid/Unpaid Internships.
So, You are not required to fulfil the work experience requirement in a single time of employment. Also, to satisfy the criteria, applicants may submit up to 10 distinct employment periods. Chevening Scholarships – 2,800 hours of work experience over two years. For more details please visit: Chevening Scholarship Work Experience
To be eligible for a British Chevening Scholarships 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of a Chevening-eligible nation or territory.
- Return to your home nation for at least two years once your award has expired.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to obtain entrance into a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is generally comparable to a 2:1 honours degree in upper second class in UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- So, Apply to three distinct UK university courses and have got an unconditional offer from one of these.
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship UK?
So, The Chevening Scholarship Application is now available online and the Chevening Official Website has detailed information about the Chevening Scholarships 2022, Step by Step Application Process. To, Apply Please Visit: